Benoit hails QPR fans & Harry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benoit hails QPR fans & Harry

Benoit Assou-Ekotto is enjoying life at Loftus Road and has hailed the influence of the Queens Park Rangers fans - as well as the manager.

More...

If he loves the fans so much you have to wonder why he's first off the pitch and down the tunnel on the final whistle.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
      If he loves the fans so much you have to wonder why he's first off the pitch and down the tunnel on the final whistle.
      Because the game is over and his done his job. I'd rather have someone who plays like Bennie and is first down the tunnel, then someone who plays like mbia and goes into the crowd at full time.

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
        Because the game is over and his done his job. I'd rather have someone who plays like Bennie and is first down the tunnel, then someone who plays like mbia and goes into the crowd at full time.
        Exactly I think people get way to hung up on players hanging around on the pitch at the end of the game. I certainly don't walk round the office shaking everyones hand when I finish work Im out of there.

If he does the business on the pitch who gives a t oss if he does an ovation

Comment

Watched the Bundesliga highlights last week, and one thing above all others stood out for me, and that was the togetherness displayed by both fans and players.
          At the end of every game, all the players get together and salutes the fans, and the fans salute them. It looks impressive, and just as it should be.
          One of the things I lament about the modern game, is how the players seem so distant from the fans of the club they play for.
          One of the highlights of my childhood was going down to Loftus Rd, getting in about 40 mins before the game, making my way down to the front of the Loft, and if I wanted, getting the autographs of at least four or five players during their warm-up.
          Don't see that happening at all, these days.

Comment

Needs to get showered first in case the shampoo runs low.

Comment

I walk out on the final whistle , that doesn't make me a terrible fan. Who cares what they do as long as they try their best during the game.

Comment

An acknowledgement to the, however little, would go a long way.

Comment

Working...
                X