No announcement yet.

Diakite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you lot forgotten how he plays and are now just going by other people's opinions? Sounds like it lol.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Watching the EDS game is a reminder that, despite his many shortcomings, Samba in full flight with the ball at his feet is a beautiful sight.

Comment

done ok, could do a job for us, certainly would'nt be out of his depth in the championship.
        Last edited by lymehoop; 05-11-2013, 09:56 PM.
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Just watched the EDS game, IMO Diakite should be heads and shoulders above that level and running that game, but from what i saw he fitted in.

Didn't do anything to warrant a place in the first team, which is a shame as there is a good player in there somewhere.
          One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
            Just watched the EDS game, IMO Diakite should be heads and shoulders above that level and running that game, but from what i saw he fitted in.

Didn't do anything to warrant a place in the first team, which is a shame as there is a good player in there somewhere.
            I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Working...
            X