Diakite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diakite

After the Derby game, HR said that we may bring in two loanees as all of a sudden we have O'Neal, Faurlin, Kranckjar, Carrol all out injured and they are all midfield players! So much for the talk that we are overloaded with mid fielders! My point is this. We still have Diakite on our books, paying him for nothing. I know that many do not like him, could this moment be the chance for him to re-establish himself as a Ranger and maybe become again a fans favourite?

no

Comment

No ****ing way

Comment

Its possible...thats if his head is screwed on in alignment

Comment

If Harry sees something in him why not? Has had flashes of brilliance before

Comment

He might get a game one more injury and we will have to play him. You would think we now have to coaching staff to help settle him

Comment

I hope so
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I personally think there is a player in there somewhere . Need to make sure the issues he's had are dealt with but if he's fit and his heads right then definatly . Can be absolute quality and lets not forget this is a long way from the top flight . Might be a good chance to ease him back in and at least he wouldn't have the like of mbia around him to worry about . In full flight he's an absolute beast

Comment

what 'issues' does the bloke have. is he depressed?? FFS he must have been able to deal with this illness to get to a pro level in the first place. Seems a very strange situation where no one will actually say what this mysterious problem is !

Comment

Er. No.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                      what 'issues' does the bloke have. is he depressed?? FFS he must have been able to deal with this illness to get to a pro level in the first place. Seems a very strange situation where no one will actually say what this mysterious problem is !
                      He came out and laughed this rumour off last season, although some still don't believe him.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                        He came out and laughed this rumour off last season, although some still don't believe him.
                        so what us the blokes problem, does anyone actually know!??

Comment

We have no time anymore for passengers (Taarabt), mercenaries (Cesar et all) nutters (Mbia & Diakite)

Don't know why people just can't move on

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                            Wasn't it something to do with a family member passing ? I wasn't referring to all the mental health rumors that I of course know the player denied and as far as I'm concerned that's that . But I did think there was a family death which I know the effect it can have from first hand experience . I was simply saying that if he's back training and his head is in the right place to play then why not as I think he's a decent player

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              We have no time anymore for passengers (Taarabt), mercenaries (Cesar et all) nutters (Mbia & Diakite)

Don't know why people just can't move on
                              It's not about people moving on . We've got injuries in midfield , samba is being paid by the club and hr has been quoted as saying he will get his chance . I personally wouldn't put samba in the same class as mbia . Mbia is a lazy liability and whilst samba has been a liability in the past I for one have seen him play very well and I think at this level he could be useful

Comment

Working...
                              X