Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question

The song..

I have never felt more like singing the blues... when rangers win and Chelsea lose....oh rangers we should be singing the blues.

A) Have a got the words correct
    B) Singing the blues is a term for when your down and glum.... so why would you sing the blues when rangers win and chelsea lose,
    What am i getting wrong

Steve

Poetic license.....

Comment

I never felt more like singing the blues, when rangers win, chelsea lose, oh rangerss, you got me singing the blues

Dunno about the down and glum bit, just sing it!

Also, it was great watching the chelsea newcastle game on the screens in the ground, when remy scored everyone went mental haha
      Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 03-11-2013, 06:08 PM.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

its a song ,sung not very often at Rangers don't worry about it
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Whilst we are on the subject of songs , did kevin gallen really have a magic hat? And if he did, how come the refs let him wear it whilst playing for queens park rangers?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Whilst we are on the subject of songs , did kevin gallen really have a magic hat? And if he did, how come the refs let him wear it whilst playing for queens park rangers?
            that's why it was magic .the ref couldn't see it

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              Poetic license.....
              Roses are red and violets are blue,that's 12 months in the nick for you.Poetic justice.

Comment

Next someone will be asking whether we really are the finest football team the world has ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post
                  Next someone will be asking whether we really are the finest football team the world has ever seen.
                  well who is then ?

Comment

just wanted to confirm that the words of the song were completely wrong and made it sound we were 'blue' when chelsea lose. fair enough....

Comment

Btw.... everyone thats a really QPR fan knows that Kevin Gallen had a magic hat... you clearly were not at the games when he wore it ....

Comment

however when we played at chelsea..........he NEVER' scored all fuffing night!

Comment

I don't think Clarke Carlisle was actually superman either . Just saying

Comment

did anyone actually walk a million miles for one of Rodneys goals

Comment

It's like everything I've ever known is a lie

Comment

Working...
                              X