No announcement yet.

Joey Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our best and most consistant player so far this season by a long way, the Chief was close until he got injured, hope he's back soon. as for all those "I dont want Joey back" people that were here? what are they saying now? he knuckled down playing well and putting 100% I think with Joey in our team last season we may have stayed up? simply because he would have put a few of our so called overpaid big time Charlie stars in their place,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      as for all those "I dont want Joey back" people that were here? what are they saying now?
      I think its a case of forgive and forget for most of them PLUS a very large slice of humble pie.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        Our best and most consistant player so far this season by a long way, the Chief was close until he got injured, hope he's back soon. as for all those "I dont want Joey back" people that were here? what are they saying now? he knuckled down playing well and putting 100% I think with Joey in our team last season we may have stayed up? simply because he would have put a few of our so called overpaid big time Charlie stars in their place,
        I would imagine that they are delighted that joey is playing well in a league of inferior standard......I would also imagine that they realise that it is a pretty s**t league....so aren't getting all carried away with things......

Comment

Future boss ?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...e-top-2679048?
          Last edited by LoftusRoadLad; 05-11-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Has been consistently good all season & also managed to keep the lid on his temper. Fatherhood may also have helped. All as previously mentioned. Giving him the captaincy may also stop the oppo fouling him, as the ref needs to have a bit of dialogue with captains.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
              I would imagine that they are delighted that joey is playing well in a league of inferior standard......I would also imagine that they realise that it is a pretty s**t league....so aren't getting all carried away with things......
              This. Plus the man is still a prize tw@t IMO and playing good football for us or anybody else ain't going to change that.

Comment

Working...
              X