Joey Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Barton

I thought he had a great game yesterday, but more than that, I noticed just before kick off he was going around wishing the rest of the team good luck. Even when we conceded he was geeing everyone up.

And I think he was the last off the pitch afterwards. Doing a great job this season.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

made a massive difference yesterday, showed premier league class. I reckon we missed him against Wigan and he is now our key player.

Comment

Last off the pitch each week. Fantastic pro whom we're really lucky to have. Been brilliant all season, but I thought that was his best all round game for us yesterday.

Comment

He is a big player for us, think he does a lot in the dressing room aswell... I think the day clint hill doesn't make the starting XI joey will have the armband

Comment

I said this at the end of last season and many laughed at me. Bloke has made mistakes, some bigger than your average player but we have a solid, reliable gem of a player in Barton!

Comment

Think joey has done a bit of growing up since he's become a father!
            I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Did anyone see when he got his foot stepped on, then shielded the ball while he put it back on?

Comment

After that Man City game, all his past indiscretions, and his controversial use of social media, I was pleased to see the back of him. I didn't really want to see him in Rangers shirt again, to be honest. I'm so delighted that he has proven me 100% wrong, and fair play to him. He really has been our talisman this year. His commitment and drive has been there for all to see. In terms of pure football @ QPR this season, he's been one of the role models. Long may it continue.

Comment

would have put a rocket up lazy adel , m'bia's diving and hands on hips cisse last season always wants the ball a sign of a good player

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
                    Did anyone see when he got his foot stepped on, then shielded the ball while he put it back on?
                    Saw that too.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
                      Another obvious foul the ref missed

Comment

Was class again Saturday. The bloke's reputation seems to precede him when it comes to referees and how they are towards him though, gets fark all protection from them.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Joeys on that footballers football show on sky sports at ten pm tonight. With danny simpson.

Comment

The new Joey is taking on the role of leader, mentor and ambassador for our club this season.
                            This season especially it is important his past discretions, though nor forgotten, are forgiven.
                            I have said it before and I will say it again, he should be given the captains arm band.
                            The role will give him more leadership authority and I believe over the course of the season it will put more precious points on the board as he holds the side together.
                            It is my opinion he is invaluable to QPR. I am glad he plays for us and no one else in this league, or any other!

Comment

Not sure what everybody is going on about here.. i mean he was 'being the leader' before he left for marseille.

Only change for me is his off the field attitude in regards to twitter. no doubt on the pitch he is playing well for us but in all honesty he is a level above this league so you'd expect it. maybe the backroom staff are helping keep him straight when it comes to losing his temper on the pitch but i really dont see much of a difference on the pitch than last time.
                              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                              Lovejoy: "No?!"
                              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X