Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so with faurlin, caroll and krankjar out for a while....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so with faurlin, caroll and krankjar out for a while....

Will we see benayoun in the hoops or will diakite finally get back in the fold. Cant believe the player we saw score against arsenal at loftus couldnt do us a job in the championship. Would love too know the full story about diakite. His time at qpr has left me baffled!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8963878/

Harry Redknapp has promised out-of-favour midfielder Samba Diakite he could still 'be important' to QPR this season.

The 24-year-old has only featured once so far this season, in the Capital One Cup, having seemingly fallen behind the likes of Joey Barton, Gary O'Neil, Alejandro Faurlin and

Karl Henry in the midfield pecking order.

Redknapp has promised he will "get his opportunity", though, after seeing him word hard in training.

The QPR manager said: "He's here training but hasn't got into the side.

"He'll get his opportunity I'm sure. He has been working hard and has shown a good attitude this year, so it's up to him."

Stoke, now managed by former Rs boss Mark Hughes, were linked with Diakite in the summer, but a move failed to materialise.

Redknapp will not stand in the player's way if he decides to leave Loftus Road in January - but admits a loan exit would not be his preferred option.

"It depends if someone wants to take him," said Redknapp, who has steered QPR into second place in the Sky Bet Championship.

"I'm not mad about loaning him out because we need a squad here. He could be important to us still."

Comment

Is there an option to call Mbia back

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Hope not. Blokes an absolute donkey would rather play with ten men!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
            Will we see benayoun in the hoops or will diakite finally get back in the fold. Cant believe the player we saw score against arsenal at loftus couldnt do us a job in the championship. Would love too know the full story about diakite. His time at qpr has left me baffled!
            He's a peanut, not right in the head both on the pitch and apparently off it. I wouldn't want him no where near the team as he is an absolute liability

Comment

max ehmer can play defensive midfield, wouldnt be a bad shout but do we have tough games coming up. although if samba plays itd be even more difficult as wed have to play an hour of them with 10 men
              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Rekon Harry will be looking to the loan market to try and get somebody who has atleast had some game time this season even if its only short term.

Comment

I want to see Diakite back, he's been awful whenever he's played whilst redknapp's been here, but we all know how good he can be when he's confident. Not sure if the rumours about him being a nutcase are true but there's a good player in there.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                  X