SWP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWP

Is it time to unleash him back into the 1st team.

By all accounts he has not been injured and has simply been dropped but I thought he looked quiet lively the times that he had played this season

Way better than Toilett but, 'Arry's already stated there'll be a similar team put out on Saturday as he played against Wigan.

A busy back four, midfield poncery and Austin scuffing it wide from a yard out. Nil nil.

Comment

I don't think swp is the answer. He works hard but hia final ball is normally poor. I hope we play 2 strikers. Unfortunately I can't watch us anymore. Harry seems to have a few paul hart traits. I think poor management will be the reason we finish mid table or maybe playoffs
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I woudn't say he's 'the' answer but, at least he's quick to track back defensively, unlike some. I'd rather see him on than Toilett.

Comment

Also the brolly man would not be expecting that

Comment

And the cycle continues......

Player plays OK
            Player has a poor game and is slated as pony
            Player has a game or two on the sidelines/is loaned out
            Fans/manager forget just how bad he is and want him back
            Player plays OK
            Etc.

Comment

We seem to have so called talented wingers ?. But I find it hard to remember a decent cross going into the box this season or last.

Comment

No sure If it was him but I think he was sitting in the away fan section at Burnley. It was a small section in the away end with good seats and closed.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Unleash, West????? Jeez I've spent two and a half years waiting for him to be unleashed. Perhaps he's always to be leashed... To his lack of talent.

Comment

??Hhhhmmm so has he upset 'Arry with a bad attitude then?....Is he one of the problem players?

77 ...agree maybe coaxed out would better describe Shaun than unleash

Comment

Working...
                    X