Wigan predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wigan predictions

Have a horrible feeling we will,lose on Wednesday,before perhaps bouncing back on Saturday.Wigan unbeaten at home and good results in Europe.I reckon 2-1 to Wigan.Derby have the second best away record next to Burnley,but think we will win 1-0 (again).
    Wigan win
    39.13%
    Draw
    39.13%
    QPR win
    21.74%

The poll is expired.

1:0 FT to Wigan

Comment

QPR 2 nil

Comment

Wigan 2-0

Comment

Nil Nil

Comment

2-0 wigan

Comment

Guys Wigan have scored the same amount of goals as us and have shipped almost double the amount we have and they have only won four out of 11 games so far not sure why were predicting there going to turn us over

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Guys Wigan have scored the same amount of goals as us and have shipped almost double the amount we have and they have only won four out of 11 games so far not sure why were predicting there going to turn us over
                Cos we are not playing well at the moment is my reason mate. Wet windy Wednesday night away from home and once youve lost one and spoiled the record its very easy to lose the next.

Comment

grind out an hard earned draw
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

We'll play them off the park and come home with 3 points - one for each goal we score.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Cos we are not playing well at the moment is my reason mate. Wet windy Wednesday night away from home and once youve lost one and spoiled the record its very easy to lose the next.
                      We have not played well the bulk of the season and have won most our games mate. We will come away with at least a point

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        We have not played well the bulk of the season and have won most our games mate. We will come away with at least a point
                        Yeah but we were on a lucky streak and teams were scared of us. Thats all changed since millwall. Oh and no Barton, think we will miss him, hes our most influential player for me. Still think we will go up automatic though.

Comment

piemen 4-1 qpr............see us not winning in the next six!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            piemen 4-1 qpr............see us not winning in the next six!
                            Stop it!

Comment

Fear the worst on Wednesday - 2-1 defeat I think - Barton's commitment, energy and influence on the rest of the team will be missed

Comment

Working...
                              X