which stock are you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    I know wood end spanks,just quoted for a job on hemery rd.you don't know little Jason harper?
    hemery pah! bannister close boy me mate

don't know the name harper but haven't been back for years, mum still lives there though
    I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Lived in Loftus Rd since a tot....got run over by tony's of Acton ice cream van....first people on the scene was QPR's medical team before the useless ambulance.
      Was a try boy at QPR and yes i know who nicked a wagon wheel and smiths crisps outta me tray....I'm still watching you !!
      Lived right next door to the Loft entrance.....****** hell thats given me away !!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Lived in Loftus Rd since a tot....got run over by tony's of Acton ice cream van....first people on the scene was QPR's medical team before the useless ambulance.
        Was a try boy at QPR and yes i know who nicked a wagon wheel and smiths crisps outta me tray....I'm still watching you !!
        Lived right next door to the Loft entrance.....****** hell thats given me away !!
        i got into one of those gardens with me mates as a 10/11 year old and climbed over the fences/barbed wire etc and got into the ground-about 11am and hid in the loft toilets until about 2pm-going 2's and 3's on our meagre fag supply.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Lived at the back of my grandfathers newsagents in Kensal Road next to the school as a tot then moved out to Wembley.

Comment

Originally posted by Gipper View Post
            Lived at the back of my grandfathers newsagents in Kensal Road next to the school as a tot then moved out to Wembley.
            knew the shop growing up-little gates into the school. across the road from where steptoes yard was filmed-leading onto the cut.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              i got into one of those gardens with me mates as a 10/11 year old and climbed over the fences/barbed wire etc and got into the ground-about 11am and hid in the loft toilets until about 2pm-going 2's and 3's on our meagre fag supply.
              And prob half the attendance knew them gardens !!

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                knew the shop growing up-little gates into the school. across the road from where steptoes yard was filmed-leading onto the cut.
                Next door was a toy makers called Timpo (the guys used to buy their papers and cigs and leave me a freebie), and a butchers shop, opposite was Askeys Ice Cream Wafers.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Sounds like an Oatway

Comment

Working...
                  X