No announcement yet.

which stock are you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brought up mainly by my mum and grandparents as my dad was on a holiday for borrowing some money from a post office without permission so to speak ! Grew up in South west london so not quite a west Londoner but still the right side of east !
    Loved football and went to school at st marks in Fulham where the kids where mainly chelsea and then Fulham and qpr in that order and an odd arsenal spurs Man U or Liverpool here and there. Chose rangers after my first visit in 1976 and quite simply fell in love with them and the old loft with the square concrete pillars.
    Once my dad was back on the scene I used to get him to take me to rangers and he ended up supporting them too despite being a millwall fan in his early days , he loved loftus road and died a rangers fan and I always think of him when I'm at games now.

Comment

Cheers lads,very interesting read especially gee.real grafters
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        Cheers lads,very interesting read especially gee.real grafters
        I will admit that I supported Liverpool until I was 10 years old.
        Living in Milton Keynes we hadn't even thought of stealing a football club then!!

My Nan took me to my 1st game and then I switched.
        My 16th Birthday my parents got me my 1st season ticket, used to travel down on my own and never missed a game.
        The Midweek Night games seemed a bit scary at 1st walking back from the ground and travelling quite far on my own to get home but I loved it as I felt part of something that I loved, and had people around me that had the same passion.

I love my Club, they have p*ssed me off loads throughout the years but proud to be QPR no matter what happens.

Comment

28 years as a Hoop since then, and no matter the season still was proud to follow my team.

Comment

good man van-love yr late night views and posts.cracking poster.
            having a few bottles so here goes....
            ol man was in the engineers-got his sparks ticket and over we came from ireland. my ol man grafted for near on 50 yrs and is retiring in two weeks-working class,no aires,what ya see is what ya get!! proud rangers. he took me first in the mid 70's,my sister and brother 80's. dickie davies saying queens park rangers and mick mcmanus-i can still remember the sat afternoons. night games were better than xmas.....almost.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              ol man was in the engineers-got his sparks ticket and over we came from ireland. my ol man grafted for near on 50 yrs and is retiring in two weeks-working class,no aires,what ya see is what ya get!! proud rangers. he took me first in the mid 70's,my sister and brother 80's. dickie davies saying queens park rangers and mick mcmanus-i can still remember the sat afternoons. night games were better than xmas.....almost.
              Van is cracking value after 19 fosters.i adore his posts.
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

My Daddy was a bank robber....... He never hurt nobody
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

my dad died when i was 2, mum brought me and 2 other kids up alone, i was born in acton & raised in norfolt ( gof links, wayfarers and wood end estates) and until getting a break a few years ago i earned a living as a window cleaner
                  I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                    I'm truly touched,bush and loan are two of my bestest chums.loan only had the 14 pints yesterday as putting on some timber and on a brixton riot,so had to curb the usual 19.

Comment

My daddy was the figure on the grassy knoll

Comment

those on here who know me know my stock and where im from.....born n bred on the wormholt but now a self made gentleman of means but proud of my council estate roots n upbringing!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                          My Daddy was a bank robber....... He never hurt nobody
                          tune right there....
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by spank the monkey View Post
                            my dad died when i was 2, mum brought me and 2 other kids up alone, i was born in acton & raised in norfolt ( gof links, wayfarers and wood end estates) and until getting a break a few years ago i earned a living as a window cleaner
                            I know wood end spanks,just quoted for a job on hemery rd.you don't know little Jason harper?

Comment

Van I used to live a few doors down from j harper on Blenheim road. Wow small world
                              From the Hills of Kerry
                              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                                Van I used to live a few doors down from j harper on Blenheim road. Wow small world
                                Not wrong merry,was talking to j only last week.you probably know a few that I do .Blimey yeah small world

Comment

Working...
                                X