Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

its a sad time for watrb's forum..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
    I don't post much here anymore. I am too important and most posters are fat or stupid.
    A select few (myself proudly included) are actually both. And smelly.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
      Any Eastenders fans on here?

Have a bit of gossip if you are!
      I'm far too middle class to watch such drivel, but my friend is currently having regular and unprotected sexual intercourse with the female that plays a character called Shona. True story.

Comment

I post less as the gaurds at Rampton are proper tight with the wifi

Comment

Bans, warnings, kirill and no qblockpete is the answer

Comment

defo gone down hill. some nights on here in the past were proper laugh out loud-good lot of posters who could give/take some stick. gone a bit like football in general-too sanitised!!
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              defo gone down hill. some nights on here in the past were proper laugh out loud-good lot of posters who could give/take some stick. gone a bit like football in general-too sanitised!!
              Let's get some lols going.

Dave Lee Travis has been charged with "A sexual assault on a woman between 1 June 2008 and 30 November 2008". You have to admire his stamina at least...

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                I'm far too middle class to watch such drivel, but my friend is currently having regular and unprotected sexual intercourse with the female that plays a character called Shona. True story.
                No character called Shona! You probably mean actress Shona McGarty who plays Whitney!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  No character called Shona! You probably mean actress Shona McGarty who plays Whitney!!
                  After a quick google image search I can confirm the above assumption made by your good self is indeed a correct one tw!

Comment

After a quick google image search I can confirm the above assumption made by your good self is indeed a correct one tw!
                    She's not a bad looking girl to be fair. Good find tw I was asking my other half about this Shona character and she looked at me like I was mental . Don't watch it myself

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                      Bans, warnings, kirill and no qblockpete is the answer
                      Heard QBP is in the process of setting up a We are the Brummie boys website

Silly bans and warnings, a few to many self righteous posters , kirill (seriously what is the point), lots of over sensitive grasses

Don't like LFW a few to many posters think they're a bit edgy and cool, ducking cringe at some of the off topic stuff you get on there

Comment

Let's get some lols going.

Dave Lee Travis has been charged with "A sexual assault on a woman between 1 June 2008 and 30 November 2008". You have to admire his stamina at least...
                        Good one.

Here's an old one.....
                        Mother Superior was taking a bath. There's a knock on the door.
                        She says, "Who is it?"
                        A male voice responds, "The blind man."
                        After a few moments of deliberation the nun says, "Come in."
                        The man enters and says, "Nice ****, Mrs Nun. Where do you want me to hang the blind?"

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          for me its always been my favourite forum but i think its now been surpassed by lfw .....why is this??....where have all the old 'characters' gone from here and why??.....i really hope it is just a lull and it returns to its halcyon days but the lack of posts now is quite upsetting fora stalwart like me
                          you are talking about me right?

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                            I don't post much here anymore. I am too important and most posters are fat or stupid.
                            A select few (myself proudly included) are actually both. And smelly.
                            Beat me to it Mat-chew .....................But I deny being smelly, of course others may disagree
                            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Agreed things have taken a downward spiral on here over the last few weeks because weve been doing well , there`s less to moan about .

But to be honest i blame the LURKERS , the people who ,like some dirty old man tomming through hes neighbour`s 16 year old daughter`s window, watch the site without ever ,joining or posting , WATCHING WATCHING ALWAYS WATCHING

Yes you , stop watching ,and contribute ......
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Probably reluctant in case they get labelled as an armchair fan, Fulham fan or a fanboy as often happens on here lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X