Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry says no plans to raid the transfer market in January.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry says no plans to raid the transfer market in January.

Apart from another right back,Harry's happy with the squad he's got,according to several articles on NewsNowQPR.

At the mo....until an injury to any key players.

Comment

Thought Willem Defoe was a nailed on boooooooom in jan???

Comment

If harry thinks we need one or two to push us over the line come January then he will add to the squad , have no doubt about that whatsoever

Comment

I bet we bring in a striker at very least, maybe even a central defender too. Harry loves a mind game or 2 in the press!

Comment

if hitchcock is still banging them for the eds come january dont bother getting a striker, i only would if say bobby is out for longer or aj gets injured. we can extend the new blokes contract remember and we should as it runs out before boxing day etc.
            but id say yes for to another cb
            i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
              if hitchcock is still banging them for the eds come january dont bother getting a striker, i only would if say bobby is out for longer or aj gets injured. we can extend the new blokes contract remember and we should as it runs out before boxing day etc.
              but id say yes for to another cb
              Redknapp ain't gonna play Hitchcock, he's proved that already. As for Bobby Zamora, I really don't think we should be banking on him coming back, the guy is totally crocked. Chevanton is looking likely to be extended til the end of the season but I still think we'll bring a striker in if one of Harry's targets is available!

Comment

Working...
              X