Chevanton staying longer ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chevanton staying longer ???

I hope so,and that we try him soon.He might have made the difference on Saturday.Millwall brought on two strikers late in the game and it paid off unfortunately.

http://talksport.com/football/redkna...on-13102164857

how do you know he would have made the difference on saturday?

have you seen him play more than 5 mins?

have you been to see him in training?

a player who cant get into the team is not top of my priorties to keep. would rather we tie down green to a new contract.

apartfrom this guy coming on in the dying mins of a previous match and having 1 shot to his name what else has he done since signing for us that warrants your undying love for him?
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Jesus hitman who took the jam outta your doughnut, geejaybee said he might have made the difference

I'm inclined to agree with him too tbh; we needed to go and kill that game off, not bring on Jenas and sit back letting them attack us.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yep I've got to agree with Matty here. There's know way you go to a place like millwall & just sit back especially when there bringing on a couple of strikers late on.
        If you ask me that was the absalute ideal time to bring on Chevanton.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          how do you know he would have made the difference on saturday?

have you seen him play more than 5 mins?

have you been to see him in training?

a player who cant get into the team is not top of my priorties to keep. would rather we tie down green to a new contract.

apartfrom this guy coming on in the dying mins of a previous match and having 1 shot to his name what else has he done since signing for us that warrants your undying love for him?
          1.I said he MIGHT have made a difference.

2.He was on for more than 5 mins when he came on as sub and showed enough to suggest he COULD have made a difference on Saturday.

3.HR seems impressed with him in training

4.How can he show what he can offer to the team if he isn't played.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Jesus hitman who took the jam outta your doughnut, geejaybee said he might have made the difference

I'm inclined to agree with him too tbh; we needed to go and kill that game off, not bring on Jenas and sit back letting them attack us.
            Gotta agree too Matty...oh and was it you took the jam?.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Thanks Matty - love the jam and doughnut bit.As for my "undying love" for Chevanton,Jeez,not allowed to have a one line opinion about a player that has a fanfastic record,without it looking like I'm having an affair with the guy.

Comment

definately would have put chevaton on instead of phillips

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Yep I've got to agree with Matty here. There's know way you go to a place like millwall & just sit back especially when there bringing on a couple of strikers late on.
                  If you ask me that was the absalute ideal time to bring on Chevanton.
                  Seen lots of people on here saying similar since Saturday. While I don't necessarily disagree, if we'd brought (for example) Chevanton on and we'd conceded HR would have been slated for not shutting up shop. Everything's easy with hindsight and, to be fair, we'd have likely kept them out except for a very lucky rebound off of a defender's legs that let them in for the equaliser. Gutting to lose the two points the way we did but far worse is to come I reckon and a point away at the Den is not too shabby.

As for Chevanton, I am looking forward to him getting some playing time and proving his worth.

Comment

Tend to agree...WE need to pin em back not the other way round.

Comment

Top teams like fergies united for instance never sat back on a lead, they always pressed on when in front. Think we should adopt the same tactics with the strength of our team/squad in this division.

Comment

"what else has he done since signing for us that warrants your undying love for him"

Calm down you are making yourself look silly
                        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

HR still sounds keen on Chevanton.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...app-74732-html

Comment

When will we get to see him though? Aj is fit again and will be for at least two games. Would love to see this bloke for at least 45 minutes to see what he can do, he deffo seems to have something about him. Beast

Comment

i do agree

i do agree with jaygeebee very often in football if you sit back on a result then the other team can strike

chevaton coud have come on and compounded our vicytory even if he didnt score he could have put them under pressure
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X