three draws on the trot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• three draws on the trot

when i saw the fixtures of three hard aways my first thought was that,it looks like three draws on the trot,i hope not but that could well be the final result,what do you guys think how many of you can see a win at burnley or wigan
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Id be pleased with a draw away to Burnley, they're bang in form and would be seriously tough to beat at Turf Moor. I reckon we could beat Wigan though, they don't seem to be performing in the league, as is the case with teams in the Europa League usually. Cant see us losing to either, but if we were to, Burnley would be the most likely to beat us imo.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Burnley & Wigan away, I'd be more than happy with two draws.
      But with the team/squad we've got I fully expect us to go for two wins.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Should of gone for a win saturday against a shite millwall team to be honest. Very suprised we didnt and sat back for the last twenty minutes. Would like to see Harry get a bit more confident of our ability and go to finish teams off once we are our customary one goal ahead rather than hold on for dear life every game.

Comment

Burnley- draw
          Wigan- win
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Draws away against the top teams will see us win the league. Win at home draw away at the top teams and beat every one else simples.

Comment

The formula for promotion is to average 2 points per game which at present we are well above and if we get 2 draws from the next 2 games we would still be above the 2 points per game average.
              My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Get a draw at Burnley then I think we can beat Wigan.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  when i saw the fixtures of three hard aways my first thought was that,it looks like three draws on the trot,i hope not but that could well be the final result,what do you guys think how many of you can see a win at burnley or wigan
                  I can see a win at Burnley. In a strange way, the draw at Millwall may have helped us there as it has set us up for a reaction if we are made of the "right stuff" (and I suspect we are). We will find out on Saturday!
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I can see us getting a minimum of 3 points but I would say 4 points

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                      I can see a win at Burnley. In a strange way, the draw at Millwall may have helped us there as it has set us up for a reaction if we are made of the "right stuff" (and I suspect we are). We will find out on Saturday!
                      I was thinking this today, we will find out soon enough, that a draw at Millwall with bigger games coming up could serve as a wake up call and give the club a moment to refocus and approcah these games with a view to tac-tics, etc.

Comment

Reckon Burnley will turn us over then we will bag a win at Wigan. More worried about Derby coming to our place than Wigan tbh.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Reckon Burnley will turn us over then we will bag a win at Wigan. More worried about Derby coming to our place than Wigan tbh.
                          I agree Matty. That was no mean feat winning at Watford on Saturday.

Comment

I dont agree, its new manager syndrome. They are toilet and we will murder them (1-0 or 2-0). More worried about derby at home than the leaders away? Are you farking sure?
                            Lets see how we deal with both eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              I dont agree, its new manager syndrome. They are toilet and we will murder them (1-0 or 2-0). More worried about derby at home than the leaders away? Are you farking sure?
                              Lets see how we deal with both eh.
                              Yes, let's see.

Comment

Working...
                              X