A Beer at Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Beer at Football

In the Bush the Police have now banned drinking outside on matchdays in all the pubs or that is my understanding. But yesterday the were no problems with fans drinking outdoors with all pubs allowing it and I noticed there was a sensible policy put in place in the pubs. They asked if you were drinking inside or out. If you said outside they gave you your drink in plastics and if you said inside you could have it in a glass or a bottle; common sense.

Why can the same policy not be adopted in the bush?? so well done to whoevers decision it is to adopt that policy in London Bridge

pre match pub I use in Notting Hill has been frequented by Wednesday and a coach load of Barnsley, must be on the Yorkie good boozer guide
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      pre match pub I use in Notting Hill has been frequented by Wednesday and a coach load of Barnsley, must be on the Yorkie good boozer guide
      On holland park avenue ?
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
        On holland park avenue ?
        no lone, think of one of our past glorious leaders

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          no lone, think of one of our past glorious leaders
          Got it now, bet you tuck into a nice ESB in there !
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

get a tasty Thai for £7.50 too Lone, some cracking pubs away from the Bush

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              In the Bush the Police have now banned drinking outside on matchdays in all the pubs or that is my understanding. But yesterday the were no problems with fans drinking outdoors with all pubs allowing it and I noticed there was a sensible policy put in place in the pubs. They asked if you were drinking inside or out. If you said outside they gave you your drink in plastics and if you said inside you could have it in a glass or a bottle; common sense.

Why can the same policy not be adopted in the bush?? so well done to whoevers decision it is to adopt that policy in London Bridge
              Because normal rules do not apply at Millwall, hence being held prisoner after game and no action will be taken regarding the Joe Jordan incident or the attack on Barton.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                Because normal rules do not apply at Millwall, hence being held prisoner after game and no action will be taken regarding the Joe Jordan incident or the attack on Barton.
                What actually happened with Barton were they lobbing things at the corner or just not giving the ball back

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

you can't drink outside pubs in the Bush ,period ,nor in the streets ,it's a 24hr no drinking zone
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                    you can't drink outside pubs in the Bush ,period ,nor in the streets ,it's a 24hr no drinking zone
                    Not to do with football either. They've closed the walkabout due to the antics that had the locals up in arms. Also prevents (rightly/wrongly) youths congregating on the green to drink.

Comment

if theres a clear area outside the pub for example the springbok then it should be allowed. i tend to drink at the conningham and given that its bang on the street i see the fuzz's point
                      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Who wants to stand outside a pub anyway, its uncomfortable, cold, wet and miserable.

Can totally understand why local residents would object to a large congregation of rowdy men getting pissed outside their homes
                        Last edited by W12_Ranger; 21-10-2013, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X