That Zuliakas bloke.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Zuliakas bloke.

Seems like another Baird!!! We let them train with us, then they join someone else when up to match fitness. This Zuliakas does look decent though, but if he goes elsewhere we need to stop letting out of contract players using our facilities and club name as a stepping stone.

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
    Seems like another Baird!!!
    We let them train with us, then they join someone else when up to match fitness.
    This Zuliakas does look decent though, but if he goes elsewhere we need to stop letting out of contract players using our facilities and club name as a stepping stone.
    Using us a stepping stone ? An out of contract ex Hearts player are you sure !

Comment

Wouldnt sweat it, happens all the time at every club.

Comment

Not worth getting worked up over, in the grand scheme of things it barely costs the club a penny to let an out of contract player train with us. And besides, who's to say that it's the player stalling, perhaps Harry hasn't made his mind up on him yet or is biding his time to see how long Nedum will take to come back and how Dunne is holding up after the international break!

Comment

If he does sign for another club I think that we should charge him for various things including: expert coaching, tea/coffee and grub, using the car park, fitness training and free training clobber. I reckon we could get away with asking for about 5k per hour.
          My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Working...
          X