The next Five games are crucial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next Five games are crucial

4 aways at Millwall, Burnley, Wigan and Reading plus the home game against Derby.
    They will all be good tests.

huge even this early. 8 points for me.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
      4 aways at Millwall, Burnley, Wigan and Reading plus the home game against Derby.
      They will all be good tests.
      Every game is a good test I don't think we should be worried about any match more than any other at present.

We have already done well on the road no away match in this division is really much easier than another. Going to another teams backyard and dominating matches only really happens if you're a top team not QPR. I'd take ten points from the next 5 all day long which is 3 wins 1 draw and a loss

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Every game is a good test I don't think we should be worried about any match more than any other at present.

We have already done well on the road no away match in this division is really much easier than another. Going to another teams backyard and dominating matches only really happens if you're a top team not QPR. I'd take ten points from the next 5 all day long which is 3 wins 1 draw and a loss
        Not being biased but I can't see us dropping many points even in these games.
        We look Quality this season, the lads are gonna be well p*ssed off when the clean sheet record goes which will fire them up even more.

Comment

I'd be happy with 9 points.

Comment

The next Five games are crucial

Millwall-Always tough as london derby
            Burnley-Top of the league battle
            Wigan-Relegated with us and doing well in Europe
            Derby-The fact that McClaren is their boss and they are doing well now
            Reading-relegated with us and sky coverage

We need to have Junior Hoilett and Matt Phillps ready for both games as both will provide threat on the flanks. Also we should have Andrew Johnson back as expected or If Chevanton finds some form start having 2 upfront supported by Kranjcar behind.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              Millwall-Always tough as london derby
              Burnley-Top of the league battle
              Wigan-Relegated with us and doing well in Europe
              Derby-The fact that McClaren is their boss and they are doing well now
              Reading-relegated with us and sky coverage

We need to have Junior Hoilett and Matt Phillps ready for both games as both will provide threat on the flanks. Also we should have Andrew Johnson back as expected or If Chevanton finds some form start having 2 upfront supported by Kranjcar behind.
              Personally I think we'll walk all over Millwall, not a nice place to go but their defence is leaking goals for fun this season and I can't see them being able to live with us. The rest of them I agree are very tough and as you highlighted, playing Derby so soon after McClaren has left here is a concern.

I reckon we'll rise to the challenge though, especially if we can get AJ, Hoilett, Phillips, Chevanton & Kranjcar all match fit.

Comment

chelsea away
                man city away
                arsenal home
                man utd away
                spurs home..............................now thats five really tough games !
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

play to our best and we could win them all, otherwise a few 0-0 draw are possible

Comment

id take eight or nine points from that lot!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Personally I think we'll walk all over Millwall, not a nice place to go but their defence is leaking goals for fun this season and I can't see them being able to live with us. The rest of them I agree are very tough and as you highlighted, playing Derby so soon after McClaren has left here is a concern.

I reckon we'll rise to the challenge though, especially if we can get AJ, Hoilett, Phillips, Chevanton & Kranjcar all match fit.
                      Burnley's Forest game was cup game by the way but yes Blackburn was a tough test form them too.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

We need the right winning mentality. Don't imagine Cardiff went into those kind if matches being happy with 8/9 points last season. They approached them believing they'd win them all
                        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                          We need the right winning mentality. Don't imagine Cardiff went into those kind if matches being happy with 8/9 points last season. They approached them believing they'd win them all
                          Totally agree. We shouldn't fear anybody and target winning every game by aggressive football.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

This is not negative by any means but we have to break down these teams and get that early goal,we seem to struggle in the first half but get stronger as the games go on. We will be tested over the next 5 games and if we concede to a more experienced side we may not get back into it. Teams will be wary of us and know they will need to nick a goal and then defend like mad and try to hit us on the break. If we come through our next 5 games with 10 points I think that would be a good total but the icing on the cake would be to go to Burnley and will and really put our marker down. Onwards and upwards for the mighty R's.

Comment

Next 36 games will show what we're made of....

Comment

Working...
                              X