Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
    Smell my cheese!
    I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
      Very good.

Comment

Fulham win for me.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Taylor View Post
          Smell my cheese!
          Deserves another gif!

Comment

1-0 to Fulham! Mark Lose another match closer being sacked again.

Comment

Always good when Stoke get beaten, whoever their manager happens to be.

Comment

If that Fulham goal had never gone in and it had ended 0-0 I would currently be £1,300 better off. Screw you Mark Hughes, screw you Fulham and a big screw you to Darren Bent.

Comment

Originally posted by RoryTheRanger View Post
                  If that Fulham goal had never gone in and it had ended 0-0 I would currently be £1,300 better off. Screw you Mark Hughes, screw you Fulham and a big screw you to Darren Bent.
                  betting is a mugs game.....as you have just proved. very amusing!

Comment

Any fulham victory is like a knife my back ,i just despise fulham and all their plastic fans
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                      Any fulham victory is like a knife my back ,i just despise fulham and all their plastic fans
                      always associate plastic fans with glory hunters Vesp.........not Fulham surely?

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        always associate plastic fans with glory hunters Vesp.........not Fulham surely?
                        Well they certainly didnt get 24000 gates in the lower divisions did they ,much more like 6000
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Win for Fulham and Adel didn't get a game. Somebody needs to get him a pair of tweezers so he can pull all the splinters out of his ####. Wonder how he's enjoying not playing in the Premier League, since he's much too good for the Championship.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                          X