Krancjar - Carroll - junior
    Austin

If hill isn't fit then Ehmer, top class youngster

QPR 2 - Barnsley 0

Breaking the clean sheet record

Come on you R'sssssss
    Loyal QPR fan
    Season Ticket Holder!

Probably right with the line up, would really like to see Chevanton come on around 60 minutes though!

Going for an optimistic 4-0, gotta come together for a big win eventually!

Comment

Nice team, but Nico can only play on the left or left side if in the hole...

Green
      Simpson Dunne Hill BAE
      Barton Carroll
      ONeill Kransjar Holliet
      Austin

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Nice team, but Nico can only play on the left or left side if in the hole...

Green
        Simpson Dunne Hill BAE
        Barton Carroll
        ONeill Kransjar Holliet
        Austin
        Isn't the saying something like, if your good enough you can play anywhere?, tbh I do t see Carroll as a defensive midfield player, he more of a number 10 I feel
        Loyal QPR fan
        Season Ticket Holder!

Comment

Originally posted by LewisQPR View Post
          Isn't the saying something like, if your good enough you can play anywhere?, tbh I do t see Carroll as a defensive midfield player, he more of a number 10 I feel
          Fair point about Carroll, but think Nico has only a left foot. Lurker will confirm... Making the most of him means playing him on the left side. That creates a problem with accommodating Holliet... Which means playing Nico as the No 10 and dropping Carroll deeper to play Holliet. And Carroll's always played deep for us, hasn't he. Still, nice problems to have, eh?

Comment

Not really, It is difficult to adapt your game style to the other side of the pitch. Playing on the left allows him to cut in regularly and use his right foot to play a cross field ball or shoot rather than being forced to cross every time he gets to the byline
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Fair point about Carroll, but think Nico has only a left foot. Lurker will confirm... Making the most of him means playing him on the left side. That creates a problem with accommodating Holliet... Which means playing Nico as the No 10 and dropping Carroll deeper to play Holliet. And Carroll's always played deep for us, hasn't he. Still, nice problems to have, eh?
              Actually he is right footed, but that still means he is more suited to the left because of the style he plays
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Happy to start with Chev on the bench, dont change a winning team or formation

Comment

I wouldnt be too surprised to see the same team as last week, with Ehmer in for Hill if still injured.

I'd probably like to see Chevanton replace Caroll, after about 60 mins just to see what he can do.

Comment

I keep predicting losses and draws and we keep winning, so why mess with a good thing?

0-0.

I expect we will see Chevanton at some point on Sat, but not from the start.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Actually he is right footed, but that still means he is more suited to the left because of the style he plays
                      Ah yes. You're right. Thanks.

Comment

Green
                        Simpson - Dunne - hill(if fit) - BAE
                        Barton - O'neil
                        Krancjar - Carroll - junior
                        Austin

If hill isn't fit then Ehmer, top class youngster

QPR 2 - Barnsley 0

Breaking the clean sheet record

Come on you R'sssssss
                        Already got predictions thread

Comment

barnsley to sock the world!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Not really, It is difficult to adapt your game style to the other side of the pitch. Playing on the left allows him to cut in regularly and use his right foot to play a cross field ball or shoot rather than being forced to cross every time he gets to the byline
                            So you don't want to play junior? Who was outstanding on the left before he got injured?
                            Loyal QPR fan
                            Season Ticket Holder!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Already got predictions thread
                              I'm sorry, never saw, but not really a big deal isit tbh mate?
                              Loyal QPR fan
                              Season Ticket Holder!

Comment

Working...
                              X