QPR fans now welcome to attend EDS matches at Harlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR fans now welcome to attend EDS matches at Harlington

I've been asked to relay this message from the club's media team in follow up to a question raised at last night's fans forum:

"One of the topics that came up was the issue of fans not being allowed access to EDS matches at Harlington.

We are pleased to say this has now been resolved and supporters are welcome to attend.

With regards to facilities, a couple of points to avoid disappointment on the day:

· There is no parking available on site. Sipson Lane will have spaces (be mindful of the single yellow lines).

· There will be no catering or refreshments available.

· A specified viewing area will be designated for fans.

· Access will be available 15 minutes before kick-off."

Thats good news for those who pop along to these games and well done to the club for listening to fans but have the conditions always been the same with the parking viewing area etc or are these new?

Comment

That's good news, im a firm believer in fans watching there youth come through, more fans should be able to watch the next generation, and i believe the club should allow at least 2 home game to be played at Loftus road to, free admission get some crowd in for the youngster to play in front of.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
        That's good news, im a firm believer in fans watching there youth come through, more fans should be able to watch the next generation, and i believe the club should allow at least 2 home game to be played at Loftus road to, free admission get some crowd in for the youngster to play in front of.

Thats a great idea actually

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          I've been asked to relay this message from the club's media team in follow up to a question raised at last night's fans forum:

"One of the topics that came up was the issue of fans not being allowed access to EDS matches at Harlington.

We are pleased to say this has now been resolved and supporters are welcome to attend.

With regards to facilities, a couple of points to avoid disappointment on the day:

· There is no parking available on site. Sipson Lane will have spaces (be mindful of the single yellow lines).

· There will be no catering or refreshments available.

· A specified viewing area will be designated for fans.

· Access will be available 15 minutes before kick-off."
          Dear Stanley 76
          Thankyou so much for your post inst 04/10/2013...2:42pm
          The information you provided was absolutely first class as i have come to expect from an Eton/Harrow old boy like yourself.
          It is without a doubt a pleasure and if i may say an honour to converse with some of your standing and beautiful interpretation of our language.
          I hope to communicate with you often and will try my best not to use swear words in your presence anymore........Of course if you feel the need to use
          words like Ruddy or balderdash i feel your standing in the whole class system entitles you to this, and people as yourself use it with such masterful gravitas.
          Yours sincerely
          QPRDave........I'm not worthy...(doffing cap)

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
            Groomer!!!

Comment

Working...
            X