X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's gonna ruin Barnsley tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by The Lurker View Post
      Can't afford a camera! But I could make a little spy hole in the wall!
      Cue Matty......

Comment

Yes, it does ..... but if he'd moved to a club in the Birmingham area, it would have pleased me more! Could've offered him my spare room, until he got himself sorted out!
        We'll make a good R out of you yet Lurker............Niko is simply the catalyst for your conversion.

Many before have seen the light and many will in the future...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          We'll make a good R out of you yet Lurker............Niko is simply the catalyst for your conversion.

Many before have seen the light and many will in the future...
          It's OK for this season - you lot are definitely my favourite team in The Championship. However, when you are promoted in May (and I say when, not if), it will get more complicated!

Pompey & some English-speaking Dynamo Kyiv fans tried (unsuccessfully) to convert me. But I'm 'Spurs for keeps!

Someone on Twitter offered me a spare ticket for the Barnsley game today! Alas, I have to be somewhere (in Brum) tomorrow morning & wouldn't be able to make it anyway. Apparently, it was a front row seat too! Well, at least I hope it was a legitimate offer! If not, it was the equivalent of a dude in a dirty raincoat, hanging around outside the school gates, asking the children if they want to come to his house and see his kittens!

Comment

It's OK for this season - you lot are definitely my favourite team in The Championship. However, when you are promoted in May (and I say when, not if), it will get more complicated!

Pompey & some English-speaking Dynamo Kyiv fans tried (unsuccessfully) to convert me. But I'm 'Spurs for keeps!

Someone on Twitter offered me a spare ticket for the Barnsley game today! Alas, I have to be somewhere (in Brum) tomorrow morning & wouldn't be able to make it anyway. Apparently, it was a front row seat too! Well, at least I hope it was a legitimate offer! If not, it was the equivalent of a dude in a dirty raincoat, hanging around outside the school gates, asking the children if they want to come to his house and see his kittens!
            so lurks do you want to see my kittens?
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
              so lurks do you want to see my kittens?
              I want pictures first! And paw prints!

Comment

great news hope he signs permanent.....
                equally importantly, I think it's wrong that they used that picture in the article.
                Niko looks amazing in it but it doesn't do him justice, im sure there are many other pictures which are even more flattering.
                its just not fair of them to do that. aint it driving you mad lurker

Comment

Brighton fans at LR: "Are you Tottenham in disguise"?

They had a point...
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                    great news hope he signs permanent.....
                    equally importantly, I think it's wrong that they used that picture in the article.
                    Niko looks amazing in it but it doesn't do him justice, im sure there are many other pictures which are even more flattering.
                    its just not fair of them to do that. aint it driving you mad lurker
                    As Kenny from Little Britain would say:

"Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes ..... you're under!"

Comment

As Kenny from Little Britain would say:

"Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes ..... you're under!"
                      or as captain redbeard rum in blackadder.."you have the eyes of a woman milord"

Comment

Got him for the rest of the season on loan, no rush to sign him

Comment

If he carries on from his debut he will be a class addition.

Comment

Imagine fully fit and inform Kranjcar, Phillips, Hoilett, Austin and Johnson. We will tear the league apart.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

it is a big contrast.

all those flops who relegated the club wanted to jump ship.

kranjcar who has talent and delivers wants to stick around.

Comment

Working...
                              X