Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fulham doing free travel for the rest of the season........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't sell their away allocation at Scumford Bridge.
    Nice gesture from the owners but their money is pretty safe as it won't cost them much more than the hire cost of two coaches max.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Who gives a s**t whether its a great gesture by there club or not ffs.........They're bunch of c**ts just like the usual c**ts on here who defend them them always...deepc*nt hoop
      Careful David, our resident therapist Ed , might question whether you need anger management after seeing that post!

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
        Great p.r from them infairness.
        True. And as V block says we will only become them anyway.lot of the plums on here should be careful what they wish for.
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
          True. And as V block says we will only become them anyway.lot of the plums on here should be careful what they wish for.
          Loan that's not true,lots more plums at fulham.were to savvy for what their falling in to.
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

after giving this topic some serious and well educated thoughts id like to offer my opinion on the subject..................i couldnt give a monkeys flying fart!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              after giving this topic some serious and well educated thoughts id like to offer my opinion on the subject..................i couldnt give a monkeys flying fart!
              Who did these well educated thoughts belong to F?

Comment

tdubya..........all i'll say is aristotle.....darwin......newton.....archemedes... .factamondo................all off the same branch!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  That will be us in 10 years anyway if TF gets his way...desperately trying to fill a half full stadium with tourists and neutrals and throwing the hardcore away support a bone to keep them happy. We will become a PR mans wet dream.

Can see TF organizing coach loads to our new home ground straight from the airport! let alone coaches to away grounds.
                  Viva le 'gang of four'
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                    Viva le 'gang of four'

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      tdubya..........all i'll say is aristotle.....darwin......newton.....archemedes... .factamondo................all off the same branch!
                      I believe you.....thousands wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                        Never a truer word typed
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                        X