what's happened to Diakite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's happened to Diakite?

Someone was asking me the other day and im not sure, is he still here did he go out on loan, is he injured??

He was playing in the ressie game at Spurs yesterday, that I know, but don't know how well he played or if he interests Harry at all; strange case this!

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
      He was playing in the ressie game at Spurs yesterday, that I know, but don't know how well he played or if he interests Harry at all; strange case this!
      Yes it is , i thought he would turn out to be a bit of a player and especially in the championship, i know he was a bit rash sometimes but him running at players with the ball reminded me a bit of a ya ya toure type player, although not as good , very hard to stop when in full flight.

Comment

must be the most expensive reserve player in the championship

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          No doubt. Surprised he didn't get a move. Said he wanted to go so he could play - either no-one came in or he wasn't prepared to take a wage cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            In the history of the championship.

Comment

Fella's a wrong un, sadly. Won't do a job for us.

Comment

ever

ever since he made a move on a player he has been completely blanked by the whole team
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

When you say 'move', do you really mean "move" in the world of rainbow laces ?

Comment

Didn't he have an operation and was out for a while with that?

Comment

It's a shame he really looked a good player when he first joined on loan

Comment

He's still with us. But because he's useless, he doesn't even get into the squad

Comment

he is shite, the sooner we all come to terms with this the better!
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Dont think his head is ready yet still.

Comment

Had a couple of glasses of wine one night a couple of years ago, father-in-law rang me about an electric log-splitter he'd seen in Lidl, a few hundred euro, I said get me one, I tried it once and it was useless, still sitting rusting away in the garage, that's Diakite; seemed like a good idea at the time....

Comment

Working...
                              X