Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Promotion Odds and Barnsley On Saturday Odds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promotion Odds and Barnsley On Saturday Odds!

We are exactly the same odds to gain promotion as we are to beat Barnsley on Saturday. 2/5
    How mad is that, we are so strongly fancied that you would make the same profit betting on one game as you would on us winning enough the rest of the season to ensure going straight up.
    Seen a few people on here saying its wrong to presume we are going to go straight back up despite our amazing unbeaten run and record clean sheets start.
    Well I think that's wrong, and im uber confident we will be back in the premiership next season.
    Is anyone else as confident as me, or does anyone think we could blow it?

Odds here.

http://www.skybet.com/football/sky-bet-championship
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 02-10-2013, 10:13 AM.

In-play promotion odds are ridiculous. Never worth a bet IMO particularly for a team like us. You might as well throw your hard earned on a weekly accumulator or chuck your money on some shares. Some bookies have us at 6/5 now for Champions which is crazy too given there is 39 games still to go. If you are going to have a promotion bet do it at the start of the season or after 1 game. Anytime after that and its never normally worth it.

Comment

im having a bet that barnsley 'will score' tomorrow!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I'm afraid if you didn't 'lump on' before the start of the season at around 6/1 then you've missed the boat ... no value at the present odds on offer although I think we are nailed on as we are still only in 4th gear. Facto, controversial as ever ... can't see 'em getting past Dunny and England's No. 1!

I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
        X