Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see Hughes has started working his magic again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see Hughes has started working his magic again!

Saw Stoke earlier they looked absolutely clueless, reminded me of the shambles when we played Southampton last year when the players had no farking idea what they were supposed to be doing.

They had the new manager honeymoon period when they got a couple of results and are now returning back to type, so I'll give him another 10 games before he's rightly booted. Gormless useless tw*t.

he wont blame himself...the granny haired c unt never does!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

beat palace and west ham in the honeymoon period....sh1t manager

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
        beat palace and west ham in the honeymoon period....sh1t manager
        2 sides that will be going down, imo

Comment

They said on the radio that the Stoke fans were booing near the end as Stoke tried to play it to feet up the field. They're missing that punt it forwards on to the big bloke's heads approach. Wonder who he plans to blame this time should Stoke go down?

Comment

Originally posted by hogbag View Post
            They said on the radio that the Stoke fans were booing near the end as Stoke tried to play it to feet up the field. They're missing that punt it forwards on to the big bloke's heads approach. Wonder who he plans to blame this time should Stoke go down?
            Nothing would make me happier than for rangers to romp the league and old grandma hair taking stoke down . That scenario would be immense

Comment

Never liked Stoke before and ****ing detest them now that cant is at the helm.

Comment

Delicious. Couldn't happen to a nastier person....

Comment

If Stoke go down, they'll stay down. It's a shame that people like Hughes are even allowed to become managers of football clubs and send them into ruin. I'd bet that a season ticket holder would be able to do a better job than him, such a shame for a small town club like Stoke.

Comment

Isnt it strange that in football you get rewarded for failure.

That cant Hughes has made an absolute fortune from being a sh it football manager.

Id be sent down the Kermit at my work if I performed like him

Comment

If Hughes gets those *****s relegated he is well and truly a busted flush. I reckon they have enough experience to stay up but heres hoping they fall

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                        If Hughes gets those *****s relegated he is well and truly a busted flush. I reckon they have enough experience to stay up but heres hoping they fall
                        Nasty. Just pure nasty and no need for it.

Comment

I am amazed that he got a job in the Prem after the mess he made of us.

Should have got a job in League 1 at best and even then he would still have been sh1te

My mate saw him in London last year getting out of his Bentley and said to him "they paying you all right down at Rangers then" he just smirked and said "yeah not too bad". Arrogant talentless fool.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                            I've tried putting a swear word in there like playing hangman, but I can't work out what actual word it is that has been censored by the forums strict rules.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
                              I've tried putting a swear word in there like playing hangman, but I can't work out what actual word it is that has been censored by the forums strict rules.
                              i thought if a totally new swear word to describe that .........Hughes!!

Comment

Working...
                              X