No announcement yet.

Millwall Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last time I went, the year we won the Championship, we had to sit where specified on the tickets. A bit of a nuisance cos a few of us had to split up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
      The last time I went, the year we won the Championship, we had to sit where specified on the tickets. A bit of a nuisance cos a few of us had to split up.
      We just sat where we liked cause that was what the stewards advised

Comment

im sure that game was unreserved

Comment

the atmosphere was great they, their fans won that game for them, the players bottled it.

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
            the atmosphere was great they, their fans won that game for them, the players bottled it.
            Was the first game after the story about the points deduction came out. Thought our players had it on their minds. We looked awful

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
              Was the first game after the story about the points deduction came out. Thought our players had it on their minds. We looked awful
              Wasn't the first against Crystal Palace and we won 2-1 at LR?
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

People were talking about it before the wall game on twitter and on here, but story never came out in the press till before palace game

I remember someone talking about it after Leicester at home I think it was, saying we were farked

Comment

yeah

canary wharth 11 00 hours be there or be square
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                    just seen we're doing an official coach again..... FFS so embarrasing
                    Considering that's it's 25 notes on the coach, you may as well go with your mum by tube.
                    My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
                      I think the story broke the next day didn't it?....not wanting to be argumentative

Comment

Originally posted by WCE View Post
                        Considering that's it's 25 notes on the coach, you may as well go with your mum by tube.

Comment

i would go by coach

i would go by coach at least your 99 per cent guaranteed not to get caught by one of there vigalantee gangs
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                            i would go by coach at least your 99 per cent guaranteed not to get caught by one of there vigalantee gangs
                            you dont half talk some twaddle Ted !
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I am going via London Bridge Station. Will hide my QPR shirt.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Going to South Bermondsey and going through that walk way. Won't be wearing colours!
                                We Foes, We Fellow Foes, The Same Football Team We Follow !

Comment

Working...
                                X