QPR and Fulham join race to sign SC Heerenveen striker Alfred Finnbogason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR and Fulham join race to sign SC Heerenveen striker Alfred Finnbogason

Queens Park Rangers and Fulham have joined the race to sign SC Heerenveen striker Alfred Finnbogason, SportsDirect News can reveal.

The Iceland international joined the Dutch club last summer and has been in fantastic goalscoring form ever since moving to the Abe Lenstra Stadium.

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/prem...p#.UkHGToZ0Xwk

What's the point? If prem teams want him then he'll go to them, we are used by alot of agents to get interest in a player moving. Anyway we need a striker in before Jan, 2 imo

Comment

Why the heck do Fulham always stick their nose to any of our targets?
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Could we force the issue by taking him on loan with a view to a perm in January?
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Absolute goal machine in top flight of Dutch league.

Comment

sounds like one of the offences rolf harris is up on!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
              Queens Park Rangers and Fulham have joined the race to sign SC Heerenveen striker Alfred Finnbogason, SportsDirect News can reveal.

The Iceland international joined the Dutch club last summer and has been in fantastic goalscoring form ever since moving to the Abe Lenstra Stadium.

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/prem...p#.UkHGToZ0Xwk
              Wait till he get's here and we'll make sure that fantastic goal scoring record is killed forever.

Comment

jesus even zamora could get 15-20 a season in the for sure league!

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                  Absolute goal machine in top flight of Dutch league.
                  Just like Austin was for Burnley. We'll soon put an end to his goal scoring shennanigans! It's all well and good having a mean defence, but a little attention to crossing in to the box from the wings wouldn't go amiss. Yes Junior, I am looking at you

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                    Why the heck do Fulham always stick their nose to any of our targets?
                    Puzzling, 'aint it?
                    It's not as though we're the best yardstick to use.
                    Still, may it reap as much success for them in the premiersh!t, as it did us.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Could we force the issue by taking him on loan with a view to a perm in January?
                      I was thinking that myself but i don't know how things stand with loaning players from outside England in the emergency loan window. May be possible but of the top of my head i can't think of an example of it happening

Comment

Mentioned this back in August in thread entitled signings, not sure it's not old news as thought the interest had gone. Either that or the other targets are not coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          jesus even zamora could get 15-20 a season in the for sure league!
                          Facto, that is without doubt the most bonkers post you've ever made..... ever!

Zamora couldn't get 15-20 in a school girls league, unless it was a long stretch for indecent exposure in the changing room.

Comment

Comment

The last guy we got from Iceland did ok in the Championship.

I read the title before clicking on it and wonder who the heck is SC Heerenveen.

Comment

Working...
                              X