This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    K well best to leave it. Dont react no more and let the mods sort it out.
    That's what I want, but one mod started taking the **** in this thread, so how are they gonna help me? When one does that
    Loyal QPR fan
    Season Ticket Holder!

Comment

Looks like I've woken up right on time
      You didn't start with an opinion, you started with a sweeping statement and a libelous one at that.
      I say that is like a red rag to a bull given your previous posting history.
      I accept that one or two of the comments thrown at you are a tad harsh but they are borne out of frustration at your posting style and that, I'm afraid to say, you have brought about all by yourself. If you don't want to be accused of being a troll, think before you type. Perhaps if you had been bright enough to mock Tony for the lack of arrivals rather than libel him you would have received positive responses.
      I would point out however that you have clearly breached the Board's rules by referring to people as mugs and using other similar profanities.
      You do not appear to have learnt that the way to get positive responses to your God given right to freedom of speech is to argue your case with rational points and comments rather than inane dross.
      Then and only then will people perceive you to be something more than a troll.
      The rest of you, I know you are intelligent grown ups, I also understand the frustration of having to read this style of posting but please keep to the forum rules
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
        Anyway....back to the OP....deals to bring players in to a club are never straightforward (especially at QPR) and the loan window is still open........perhaps the time to question Tony Fernandes will be AFTER it has closed?
        Yes but say we get nobody in, Austin gets injured then where do we go? We got no1 for our oromotion push, AJ can't be relied on always injured
        Loyal QPR fan
        Season Ticket Holder!

Comment

Originally posted by LewisQPR View Post
          Yes but say we get nobody in, Austin gets injured then where do we go? We got no1 for our oromotion push, AJ can't be relied on always injured
          I agree but i think Harry has something up his sleeve. As for TF's tweets, i would just ignore them. He's just looking for attention and a bit of fan love. If we get promoted i am sure he is going to do a "John Terry" and appear all over SKY in full kit telling us how he masterminded it from Asia :-)

Comment

Fair points....but our lack of firepower is well documented (check out ANY of Rebels threads) and I assume it has also been noted by our board.....I believe that the problem will be addressed....

If it isn't, I'll be as depressed about it as you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Looks like I've woken up right on time
              You didn't start with an opinion, you started with a sweeping statement and a libelous one at that.
              I say that is like a red rag to a bull given your previous posting history.
              I accept that one or two of the comments thrown at you are a tad harsh but they are borne out of frustration at your posting style and that, I'm afraid to say, you have brought about all by yourself. If you don't want to be accused of being a troll, think before you type. Perhaps if you had been bright enough to mock Tony for the lack of arrivals rather than libel him you would have received positive responses.
              I would point out however that you have clearly breached the Board's rules by referring to people as mugs and using other similar profanities.
              You do not appear to have learnt that the way to get positive responses to your God given right to freedom of speech is to argue your case with rational points and comments rather than inane dross.
              Then and only then will people perceive you to be something more than a troll.
              The rest of you, I know you are intelligent grown ups, I also understand the frustration of having to read this style of posting but please keep to the forum rules
              I started the thread with my opinion as I'm worried about my club and the lack of strikers, Austin gets injured then we are screwed basically, that's the past? This is the present, well are you gonna sort out all the comments Agasint me? Or are you just gonna publicly have a go at me for breaching rules, she all I have done is post my opinion and stick up for myself? I'm not gonna let people walk over me am I? Nobody in life would let that happen...everyone has different posting styles and I respect others, so they should resoect mine, I can't help that I'm passionate about QPR and the opinions I post...what about my frustration, of always getting insulted, I post an information for fans thread and get mocked in it, when I just wanted to help, can you please be fair and tell the others, about cements made towards me as it can't just be directed at me, especially as you have don't it publicly which I find it abit unfair, we could of had a private message about it...
              Loyal QPR fan
              Season Ticket Holder!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                You just got to relax a bit mate and dont take it all personally..You are easy to get a reaction out of so might as well have a target on your back :-)
                We're seeing a new side of you, VBlock. Remember your reputation. Next thing we know you'll be sharing the love with Madera and using Park as your avatar...

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  We're seeing a new side of you, VBlock. Remember your reputation. Next thing we know you'll be sharing the love with Madera and using Park as your avatar...
                  I think it helps that Lewis isn't gay.......

Comment

BORKED

Comment

I started the thread with my opinion as I'm worried about my club and the lack of strikers, Austin gets injured then we are screwed basically, that's the past? This is the present, well are you gonna sort out all the comments Agasint me? Or are you just gonna publicly have a go at me for breaching rules, she all I have done is post my opinion and stick up for myself? I'm not gonna let people walk over me am I? Nobody in life would let that happen...everyone has different posting styles and I respect others, so they should resoect mine, I can't help that I'm passionate about QPR and the opinions I post...what about my frustration, of always getting insulted, I post an information for fans thread and get mocked in it, when I just wanted to help, can you please be fair and tell the others, about cements made towards me as it can't just be directed at me, especially as you have don't it publicly which I find it abit unfair, we could of had a private message about it...
                      It's "respect" by the way.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

"Tony Fernandes is a liar" is what you posted in bold letters. That is not an opinion but is a statement of fact in its construction. The Chairman, if he really cared what you thought could reproduce that in a court of law and no single Barrister would be able to defend you against a claim for damages in tort. It is a libelous statement, made by you in writing, as though it is a fact.

Your comments beyond that are superfluous because you cannot recognise that this is where the problem lies. In my message I addressed everybody as the message was/is relevant to us all. You have made a very public fuss by your original statement and have exacerbated it by your subsequent ramblings so no, it's not something for private message because that would exclude everyone else who is pretty hacked off with the apparent trolling on this board.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

and French......

Comment

Could VBlock be a deeply closeted Gay Korean???

Comment

Could you not have just said that it was frustrating, if not annoying, that despite us desperately needing another couple of strikers, which we did before the loan window even opened, there still appears to be no news of one? Would have sounded so much more reasonable than calling our chairman and part owner a liar due to the fact that a few days have passed and it hasn't happened yet.

Who do you consider to be most at fault Lewis? The bloke who keeps writing the cheques, or the one that keeps spending them on more midfielders?

Personally, I don't object to having lots of midfield options, but am a tad frustrated that they haven't created an awful lot between them lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Could VBlock be a deeply closeted Gay Korean???
                                With a French Boyfriend?
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X