The New Boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Boys

The two players we spent good cash on - I see the verdict is out on both of them still (Not all fans but some)

My view is - Give them time. We haven't hit our best going forward yet and we are top of the league....

Matty Phillips - I personally think he's done 'OK' in the games he has played. The fact remains that he has just come back from a fairly long injury of which ruled him out of all competitive friendlies in pre season. Furthermore he was chucked in the deep end when Hoilett was injured against Brighton. This guy will come good. On the plus side, he does find himself in the right positions for a winger, a few times he has been put through (All be it ending up in a miss) But im happy to know that he is making these moves. It will come....

Austin - Really hard to be playing up top on your own home and away, really needs to have someone up there with him(Harry must bring someone in this week). But he is doing a decent job, proper forward in my eyes. Holds the ball up well and he will start scoring me regularly soon, I can feel it. Decent signing again.

Stop talking so much sense you daft lad
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Also the guys we didn't spend much on are all doing ok (or well). Dunne, O'Neil and Henry

Comment

Austin and Phillips are both quality players in this league. Just have to give them some time.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          Also the guys we didn't spend much on are all doing ok (or well). Dunne, O'Neil and Henry
          Yep 100%

Dunne and O'Neil for me have been quality.

But because they are free signings I sort saw them as a no brainer. No risk at all.

However we spent big cash on Charlie and Matty - and im sure they will become even better over the next 15 games!

Comment

i thought Austin was quality saturday. at burnley they just got the ball in the box and hed finish it. saturday he had no service or support so came deep to win the ball and make the chance for himself which he did in the first half when it almost went top corner and other times he won the ball and was on his own.
            we just need to get our wingers going down the line, rather than cutting inside, and banging in the box for him to finish. a ridiculous percentage of his goals for burnley were headers i heard someone say saturday
            i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
              The two players we spent good cash on - I see the verdict is out on both of them still (Not all fans but some)

My view is - Give them time. We haven't hit our best going forward yet and we are top of the league....

Matty Phillips - I personally think he's done 'OK' in the games he has played. The fact remains that he has just come back from a fairly long injury of which ruled him out of all competitive friendlies in pre season. Furthermore he was chucked in the deep end when Hoilett was injured against Brighton. This guy will come good. On the plus side, he does find himself in the right positions for a winger, a few times he has been put through (All be it ending up in a miss) But im happy to know that he is making these moves. It will come....

Austin - Really hard to be playing up top on your own home and away, really needs to have someone up there with him(Harry must bring someone in this week). But he is doing a decent job, proper forward in my eyes. Holds the ball up well and he will start scoring me regularly soon, I can feel it. Decent signing again.
              Anything you want to tell us about your relationship with Charlie?!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Anything you want to tell us about your relationship with Charlie?!
                Yes - I lick his balls most evenings

Comment

Does his giggle ever so slightly when you partake in such an act? I find it really ticklish when I have my balls lick.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He didn't have too many balls Saturday for you to lick....

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Does his giggle ever so slightly when you partake in such an act? I find it really ticklish when I have my balls lick.
                      that's coz dogs tongues are rougher Matty, leave the Labrador alone and get the missus on em and its not too bad

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                        that's coz dogs tongues are rougher Matty, leave the Labrador alone and get the missus on em and its not too bad
                        She moans about the smell. Rover doesn't.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                          Matty sounds like he has bigger balls than me, but Rover can't be as rough as my cats tongue.

Anyway matt still won't tell me which one of the good looking lads he is on twitter, not a bad looking bunch so no wonder Lone is all over it
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            She moans about the smell. Rover doesn't.
                            What, she says it smells dog ruff?
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Just returned from a few weeks away with the wife in Mexico and I've been trawling through the board wondering where to start, so here goes. What a pathetic post. How dare you come on here and spread such nonsense. Your troll. Do you like being touched where you wee!

Top of the league, undefeated with the Chairman recently stating two strikers inbound and I truly can't believe all the negativity on this board. Missed the last three games so can't really comment on those games but lets face it, we'd all have took this position after 8 games. Only at QPR...

Great post fella. There isn't many Championship clubs who wouldn't want either of those two in there starting 11.

I meant all in the first paragraph in jest for those out with the spanking stick.

Comment

Working...
                              X