AJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ

I'm sure this question has already been answered, but how long is he expected to be out for and what is his injury?

I hope he doesn't end up injured till the end of the season.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

They're waiting for the weather to get colder so his chocolate knees harden up

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        I'm sure this question has already been answered, but how long is he expected to be out for and what is his injury?
        Nose bleed!!!!
        My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Month minimum. Probably end up two to three.

Comment

Just as he is getting fit again he will fall down the stairs and get injured again,glass legs,probably Christmas before we see him back,so what's the delay in getting someone in ??

Comment

We need to replace him in January, we can't go on like this, it's not like we're made of money.

If we're going to pay wages like that, they need to be playing and fit, no matter who it is.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                We need to replace him in January, we can't go on like this, it's not like we're made of money.

If we're going to pay wages like that, they need to be playing and fit, no matter who it is.
                I was against his move to Crystal Palace but now understand why the club wanted to sell him becuase of his continuous injuries, but the challenge is to find a good replacement.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  I was against his move to Crystal Palace but now understand why the club wanted to sell him becuase of his continuous injuries, but the challenge is to find a good replacement.
                  They've been taking a long time, so it better be a good one.

Comment

So is it a knee injury this time, or does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      I really hope so.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Just as he is getting fit again he will fall down the stairs and get injured again,glass legs,probably Christmas before we see him back,so what's the delay in getting someone in ??
                        He could be fit just in time for him to get his transfer back to Palace on 1st January!

Has he actually played since his move fell through on deadline day?

Comment

I think we will offload him in January.

I think he's out for the month

Comment

Working...
                          X