No announcement yet.

Joey Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class is something banded about to easily. Paul scoles,steven gerrard are class-joey barton is not. Very average playerwho has found his level.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
      Class is something banded about to easily. Paul scoles,steven gerrard are class-joey barton is not. Very average playerwho has found his level.
      would you say good championship player but not premier bush? I think he doesn't really have an inbetween, he is either very good and dreadful. Been better this season but I am talking when he played premier league football
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

well, scholes has retired, gerrard is past it apart from freekicks. so currently barton i would class as classssssssssssssssss
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I like the Championship and its competitive edge and thats suits barton. He tries to hard to be a cultured midfielder who can spread the ball about when he hasn't got that in his locker at least not in the prem. If he was class he wouldnt be plying his trade down the rangers and 2nd rate football.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
            What the whole team and management?
            That doesn't shock you in the slightest then no?
            Not at all but thats the Premiership for you. Yeovil were non league their entire existence up until 2003 or so. Their top earner is probably on about 1k a week. Backroom team maybe 25k-30k a year each.

Saying that, Ronaldo earns 5 times as much as Barton!

Comment

I like the Championship and its competitive edge and thats suits barton. He tries to hard to be a cultured midfielder who can spread the ball about when he hasn't got that in his locker at least not in the prem. If he was class he wouldnt be plying his trade down the rangers and 2nd rate football.
              dont really want to get into an argument but the bit highlighted in your post................. come on man your kidding right?

secondly, he was part of the team that got om qualification for the championsleague last season.

the reason's why he is with us playing "second rate" football is because of the wages that he is on and the fact that no one would touch him with a bargepoll over attitude issues off the pitch.

his playing ability is second to none and was voted player of the moth along with probably winning 5 or 6 motm out of the 8 games that we have played.

let you have the last word on this now. cheers
              Last edited by Hitman34; 22-09-2013, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Gerrard is past it? wtf could of scored 2 goals and was the best player on the pitch hitman. Must of missed the game I take it?
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Gerrard is past it? wtf could of scored 2 goals and was the best player on the pitch hitman. Must of missed the game I take it?
                  i did say apart from freekicks weare. 10 years in the england team and what have they achieved. talking internationl here not prem league.

time to shake up the england squad me thinks.

Comment

other news nice to see hughes 1 0 down after 4 mins hahahaha

Comment

Woy should try out some championship players for our upcoming friendlies....Would like to see Ince and Austin called up.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Agree with all of that.....he's playing very well for us this season against some pretty poor opposition.........but play for England?!!! Jokers

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Never say never. Got more chance than kuwait winng the euros
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                          X