Do we HAVE to sell Remy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    tony f stated it when we signed him in january.
    Sure there were quotes from Harry in the summer about a release clause?

Comment

I have to say, should we get up, I'm not keen on seeing players who wouldn't/ couldn't play for us in the championship swanning in to play for us in the premiership..... One of the great things about this season is the way in which we've drawn a very real and deep line under last season. So I personally don't want anyone back who left us this summer, bar Shaun Derry (and only because he's a blo ody good bloke).

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        I have to say, should we get up, I'm not keen on seeing players who wouldn't/ couldn't play for us in the championship swanning in to play for us in the premiership..... One of the great things about this season is the way in which we've drawn a very real and deep line under last season. So I personally don't want anyone back who left us this summer, bar Shaun Derry (and only because he's a blo ody good bloke).
        Couldn't agree more, mate.

Comment

so no-ones bothered about the pending rape case , fair enough ill stick me head in the sand and hope for the best along with the rest of ya!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Couldn't agree more, and said so about Remy before. Good player, but I would rather we start again if/when we go up. Get Rhodes or someone of that ilk who wants to fight for the side they play for.

Comment

If we were to be promoted we would have to strengthen the squad with better players anyway......why not Remy?

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                so no-ones bothered about the pending rape case , fair enough ill stick me head in the sand and hope for the best along with the rest of ya!
                he looks way too relaxed for there to be any case

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                  If we were to be promoted we would have to strengthen the squad with better players anyway......why not Remy?
                  Fair point. But he left us. And largely because he didn't want to play at the likes of Yeovil or Huddersfield. Fair enough (and we may have offloaded him to save on wages), but still. And is he that good anyway.... Scored a few goals for us- one very decent one- but I always thought he played for himself first and the team second. But all players do that to some extent. The likes of Clint excepted.... Why not have him back? I'd have Andros back in a flash, but not Remy. Strange I know. Gut feeling, I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                    he looks way too relaxed for there to be any case
                    case closed then mate. m,lord the defendant looks way to relaxed to be involved in any such naughty activities! i mean look at him he can barely keep his eyes open let alone be a part of a #### ####! yep that should about do it, kavanagh qc aint got nothing on you pal!

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                      case closed then mate. m,lord the defendant looks way to relaxed to be involved in any such naughty activities! i mean look at him he can barely keep his eyes open let alone be a part of a #### ####! yep that should about do it, kavanagh qc aint got nothing on you pal!
                      ive seen someone up on that charge mate....trembling wreck for months

Comment

i hope your right mate.

Comment

Lol I can't believe people don't want Remy back. It makes no sense at all.

Not wanting back players who left us this summer is not understandable as well. It was best for both parties for them to leave. However if the club wants them back next season we should welcome them, for the sake of the club and also for retaining the value of our assets(players).

Anyway as I said we can barely get a better striker than Remy for 8M. From a financial point of view it's a no brainer. Furthermore Remy is a HR signing. Remy has skill and is going to be 27 y o next season. He is going to be in his prime. He came to us for gametime (which he got) and we needed a good striker (which we also got). All is well. He left on loan (we recieved a fee and don't have to pay (all?) his wages) and he get to play in the EPL. It's a win win. What is the problem?

Reality is almost any professional is not going to be loyal to us unless we show some loyalty+love etc back FIRST. We need to show our players, coaches trust and hope to reap the rewards. It's the best way to support the club IMO.

Comment

id take Remy back. however if he has a good season and isnt keen on coming back, id gladly take a nice sum of money for him so we can strengthen more areas of the team.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              Be nice if Newcastle and Fulham go down and we go up. Remy and Adel can still stay in the Prem!
                              No I don't want want fat Adel back.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

He still has a case against him in France, which was going on when he first came to the Club, but it didn't seem to bother him.

Comment

Working...
                                X