Our last four goals and four wins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our last four goals and four wins.

Apart from the lack of goals that we are currently experiencing, have anyone noticed the way the goals were scored. TH from one yard against Ipswich; AJ from a yard or so against Bolton; CH from a yard or two against Leeds and Austin from a yard against Birmingham! All from very close range. Of course, as long as we are winning, it does not make a difference. However, it seems that we indeed are struggling to score. It amazes me that we got rid of Adel, Remy, Boothroyd, DJ, Jamie and Cisse, all players that can score goals, and rest our fight for promotion on injury prone players. I know it would have been costly to keep most of those players. However, as already posted, HR should give a chance to some of our young players. Burnley replaced Austin with an unknown 21 year old striker and he already scored five goals......nearly as much as we scored in all our games. I am sure our youngsters won't let us down.
    Last edited by Martinmalta; 19-09-2013, 08:44 PM.

You let players leave when you get cover, we just let DJ & JB leave?

Comment

Should never have let Rob Steiner go.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Should never have let Rob Steiner go.
        I loved rob Steiner . Ipswich away the Steiner tore em apart

Comment

Should of kept Leon Clarke and rob hulse as well knowing that bobby and aj always get injured.
          they could of done a job in the championship, im sure once they gelled and we kicked into second gear, them two would of got a hat trick each in the same game and someone would of got a right tonking.

Comment

Working...
          X