2 loan strikers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 loan strikers needed

Every team needs 4 strikers,we now have one,I'd be amazed if BZ ever plays for us again,AJ has glass legs( and as a result is out again),So that leaves Austin who has scored only one goal,the fact we are one of the lowest scoring teams in the league shouldn't come as any great shock,good defense but very poor up front.Harry needs to bring 2 in,one to play with Austin and one to come off the bench,one good thing to come out of tonight's scoreless match is if Harry wasn't 100% sure before,he sure is now

Harry Kane rumoured is not the answer. As I've said before we need an experienced man not an up and coming kid who needs game time so he can push on at Spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Harry Kane rumoured is not the answer. As I've said before we need an experienced man not an up and coming kid who needs game time so he can push on at Spurs.
      I agree

Comment

If its Citizen Kane then we are in for plenty more nights like tonight.

Comment

We should be looking for better than Kane seeing as we now seem to be looking for a starter rather than cover i'd go for Guidetti from man city. After tonight i rekon we should again be looking at Baird as it looks like Nedum's done his hamstring i also seen Gary taylor Fletcher is in talks with leicester city might be worth a look even at 32 he'd do a job and scores a few at this level

Comment

Well Harry said months ago he wanted 4 strikers.
            Common knowledge he tried to get one in on Deadline Day (why leave it so late ?)
            But then, strangely he was willing to let one go (AJ to Palarse) ???

Perhaps he rates Tom Hitchcock ?
            Obviously not, as he doesn't play him. Rather bring on Traore a LB for the last 15 minutes ? Again strange.

Equally, Harry said Zamora needed surgery at the end of last season.
            So why didn't he have that surgery last May, or even April, as we were down by then.
            Going by the same recovery time (out until Christmas), he'd have been back by now !

So now he's saying it again, and I agree with Rebel, we probably do need 2 now.

Problem is with Granero's injury and him returning from Spain, we're £70k a week down again, so I doubt TF will allow 2.

1 now, and review again in January.

Comment

With a lot of our players being loaned and not sold maybe there was just not the money for strikers

Comment

dont think Kane is the answer no one knows much about him dont remember Spurs fans talking about him pulling up many trees at Spurs. i would prefer Crouch on loan not in Stoke team now Hughes want to play his new brand of football
                CROUCH FOR ME PLEASE

Comment

Crouch would be our best signing in ages if he came right now. We need someone big strong or even tall will do, to knock balls on for Austin. Poor blokes scored at every club he's ever been, but won't here cos of the way we are playing. Might even have to play the long ball game, but who cares if we get goals, cos it can't be any less attractive football than we have played the last couple of games.

Comment

I heard the reason BZ didn't have his op is because they felt it would not be a case of him being back around the Christmas time but would actually finish his career,its worse than they thought.

Comment

Is there a list of strikers that are available does anybody know ??

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                        I heard the reason BZ didn't have his op is because they felt it would not be a case of him being back around the Christmas time but would actually finish his career,its worse than they thought.
                        Lets claim the insurance and say goodbye he wont be missed

Comment

Working...
                        X