we're toppa the league we're toppa theleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeague

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
    Team's are coming to Loftus Road knowing their coming up against a very strong side and most of the time are parking the bus...yet we're still playing really well and getting the points. It won't be like this all season, the goals will be flying in from us soon .
    mmmmm playing really well, are you sure mate?
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
      You are one of those fellas that never backs down even when you're wrong. A bit boring really. Zzzz
      smug gits really do mate, its in the D.N.A or some such ******!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
        Think about it mate...you're not stupid!

Lets spell it out..................playing well and being top means no other level to move up to...reached the peak.
        playing badly and being top means still plenty of room for improvement.

Simple and logical......surely!
        In other words ive gotta a semi because im sooooo much better than you!!! ALL SHALL KNEEL BEFORE THE MIGHT OF TWANGER!

Comment

playing **** and top of the league is better than playing really well and being top isn't it!!!

its a strange logic TW, i,d rather we were top of the league ,scoring goals for fun ,and ripping everyone to shreds ,myself.
          But maybe i,m old fashioned
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

No, but it's still good to be top though.
            Teams are coming to Loftus Road and are parking the bus??? You must be watching different matches than I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              its a strange logic TW, i,d rather we were top of the league ,scoring goals for fun ,and ripping everyone to shreds ,myself.
              But maybe i,m old fashioned
              Exactly and confident we are going to carry on doing so. By being top and playing average is still good but a bit of a worry it's going to come to an end.

I'll definitely take top spot at the moment though.

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                mmmmm playing really well, are you sure mate?
                Well up until the Brum game we were dominating most of our games and creating lots of chances, just been a bit unlucky infront of goal
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Why is that wrong? Think of it logically! It's not rocket science.....read it back, think about it and then report back. Then tell me its not logical....ok?
                  OK, in your primal reply you said it was better to be playing badly and being top than playing well. Your wording was wrong to be able to argue the point. The other thing that bemused me is why you always see the need to correct people? By the way I do see it as a postive that we can only get better and still be top.

Comment

What if this is our best, what if this our second gear and we can't get better and can only get worse?
                    How does that work?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
                      What if this is our best, what if this our second gear and we can't get better and can only get worse?
                      How does that work?
                      Then I guess we will have to put up with being top of the league but a point and scraping 1-0s all season
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

OK, in your primal reply you said it was better to be playing badly and being top than playing well. Your wording was wrong to be able to argue the point. The other thing that bemused me is why you always see the need to correct people? By the way I do see it as a postive that we can only get better and still be top.
                        correction, "primal' meant to say "original". Damn predictive text!

Comment

Cardiff won the league last year and their best scorer was Helguson on 8 goals. Who cares if it's nice football or if we're winning 6-0 as long as we're on top at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
                            How does that work?
                            Let's just hope that won't happen. Hopefully the team are still gelling, only seven games gone so far.

Comment

We're a mean lean machine chasing down Barnsley's goal tally; should be there in a couple more games...

Comment

Originally posted by Corrode View Post
                                Cardiff won the league last year and their best scorer was Helguson on 8 goals. Who cares if it's nice football or if we're winning 6-0 as long as we're on top at the end of the season.
                                No I agree as well, but it does make the mood a bit better if you do actually win 1-0 at home. Especially against the likes of the Krap we faced last night.
                                We were even worse Saturday, but I went home a lot happier.

Comment

Working...
                                X