Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Brighton fans...

...in our end?

Before anyone brings it up, I'm one of those useless fans who only bought shares in the club, spent thousands on season tickets and shirts, literally fought outside grounds... only to end up doing the great white flight, so couldn't make it tonight.

If there was they were well behaved.brightons a good club with good support,they will do well this season.think I saw matty riding his bike through white city tonight,all his arris hanging out saying come and get it toots.one Hampton he's had and they got him down as a bandit,disgraceful
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

saw a bunch on the eastbound Central Line after the match. good shout to them for clapping our U18's during HT. I was sat in Upper Loft N, but from what I could see, most of them were clapping.

Also, round Bond Street, a fair bit of chelscum got on. Oh how depressed they were!! I was giddy with joy at their mopey faces. Well done FC Basel
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        If there was they were well behaved.brightons a good club with good support,they will do well this season.think I saw matty riding his bike through white city tonight,all his arris hanging out saying come and get it toots.one Hampton he's had and they got him down as a bandit,disgraceful
        Bang out of order ain't it van. The fella only put his tip in anyway, surely that doesn't even count as gay? Plus I didn't kiss him.

On another note, did ya like me bike? Got it for me birthday, had that basket on the front customised. Pucker bit of kit.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I was in Lower School End and if there were any Brighton in there they did not let on. Quite a bit of Rangers singing in there which surprised me a bit.

The acoustics at Rangers are strange as when I have sat in X block you hear the away fans and not the R block so well. Last night you could hear all sides of the ground clearly whilst hardly heard anything from Brighton other than perhaps 3 chants despite being directly below them.

Comment

basuically

basically telephone calls were made and they agreed to lower the colours.............so no diciplinary action taken against them........................................
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I hope you are not insulating any of the Gilhoolies would EVER have a poofs number in his blower Ted mate.

Comment

they

they rang the four commanders of our hoolie firms and agreed to a love game so zero incidents were reported last night ,most home games will go with out incident its a way of us getting bigger attendancies,theres only one club in england who refuse to have love games and they are all; certifyable
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                X