No announcement yet.

Slight worry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, who say's we can't win 1-0 every week?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      Anyway, who say's we can't win 1-0 every week?
      Not me, I'm saying I think we will do exactly that.

Comment

Can't believe Harry hasn't brought a striker in before this game,only one fit senior striker in a promotion chasing team is ridiculous

Comment

Hopefully krancjar can chip in with a fair few and can see Hoilett getting decent figures too as back up to the forward (s)

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Joe Spud View Post
            Hopefully krancjar can chip in with a fair few and can see Hoilett getting decent figures too as back up to the forward (s)
            Dont want to appear downbeat or sound in any way negative cos things are going so well, but I am worried about them two being sat with AJ in the treatment for most of the season. Slightly worried that them two are proper sick notes like our Andy.

Comment

Hopefully we will move on from four four two to four five one. This will give us more chances going forward.

Comment

the goals will come , we need to take and practise shots in training , can we be wasteful

Comment

I couldn't give a to*s if we won 1-0 every week, that would certainly break some records

Comment

Could be the new tune at games, like it was at Arsenal under GG.
                    My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Delighted so far & tonights results were very satisfactory for us but only slight worry is we won't keep winning games by a single goal. Lowest scorers in the top 6 with only seven goals all season. Striker required badly to maintain momentum!!

COYRS

I don't like to say I told you so but we won't keep nicking 1-0's every week. Need another striker pronto poor old Austin works his socks off but no options up front at all. This will be our undoing if we don't fix it. Delighted so far but lets not throw it away through lack of goals.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
                        Dont want to appear downbeat or sound in any way negative cos things are going so well, but I am worried about them two being sat with AJ in the treatment for most of the season. Slightly worried that them two are proper sick notes like our Andy.
                        Hopefully not but know what you mean. Striker is a must now

Comment

Working...
                        X