Brighton fans planning to sit in our end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Ted what happened to peace and love at QPR that you told us about with fans singing songs and enjoying each others company
    he means hetro love..
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

west acton

west acton knowbody loves peace and harmony more than myself,that why im trying to get a message to brighton that the loft end is not the place to be,all of us have gone to other grounds and sat quietly,when i drove down to plymouth i went into there end sat quietly,and spoke with some of the home fans and yes they were quite friendly it was a good day out,but the brighton fans chioice of places to sit is ridicolous
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        west acton knowbody loves peace and harmony more than myself,that why im trying to get a message to brighton that the loft end is not the place to be,all of us have gone to other grounds and sat quietly,when i drove down to plymouth i went into there end sat quietly,and spoke with some of the home fans and yes they were quite friendly it was a good day out,but the brighton fans chioice of places to sit is ridicolous
        A few of us went in the Luton home end when they banned away supporters and thought about being quiet and we done quite well until we scored right at the end of he game to win it and the OB rounded us up

Comment

just to say

just to say west acton that my post is to try to stop trouble if they go in the paddock or south africa road or the ellerslie there is every
          chance they will go to a lovely day out and have an enjoyable day out
          but because of the way loftus road is policed they will not be protected,..................im now off to hospital so no more posts tonight goodnight west acton remember that GOD IS LOVE

More...

Comment

I actually think there is more chance of hassle if away fans went in SA (AorB blocks), Elles Rd (RorX blocks) or upper loft then if they went lower loft

Comment

Can honestly say if the any ***** dodgers are in the loft peacefully then no problems.any decide to get lary then as Ted said,don't think it would take too long to iron them out.would be the second team within a week to come unstuck.
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

west acton

west acton you are completely wrong with your assessment,for a start the police station for the police is in the loftus road end it has more cameras in the loftus road end than the whole of the ground the truie hoolie of loftus road will watch from the loft end and its theere that the battle commanders draw up there plans most home games this season are non combatatant games only the very lightweight qpr youth are active every game they number only 50 members
                but the three heavy brigades that number another 250 thugs will not move into battle unless they have been authorised by a higher authoritory,and that higher authoritory exists in the loftus road end

ANYWAY WEST ACTON,YOUR GONNA GEt me banned FROM THIS SITE JUST USE YOUR HEAD,AND REMEMBER THIS SITE DOSNT PROMOTE VIOLENCE WE TRY TO AVOID IT

if brighton disapate 1000 fans in the paddock south africa road and ellerslie i guarantee you there wont be one incident of violence,unless they start acting in a threatening way towards qpr fans which they are not likely to do if they are genuine football fans,which i understand them to be

More...

Comment

Ted you genuinely need to get out more.
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

The problem is loan

The problem is ive got no friends only twranger really likes me everyone else thinks im comming to smash up there bathrooms so they wont let me in there houses

More...

Comment

how many times have we had this? stoke we're taking our ground a few yrs back..did they? no#
                      not one in a qpr seat
                      same with leeds and newky were gonna invade us, ok i admit a few in SAR and they got chucked out before a dig, fools had newky shirts on!!
                      i can't imagine qpr would sell to brighton, the lower school end is a "family and friends" for £10 deal..so why would any qpr sell/get tickets for thugs with their kids about? cmon!

Comment

Working...
                      X