No announcement yet.

Brighton fans planning to sit in our end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we dare sing stick the blue flag up your ar*e Wednesday ?????

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

They'll be alright in the lower loft and SA road...but R block, X block..no chance
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Comment

LOL
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              i'll be bringing 3 spurs fans that are big lumps like me, could get very interesting as they are QPR for the day and we won't tolerate that sh ite
              Were you a CB then?
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                They'll be alright in the lower loft and SA road...but R block, X block..no chance
                Why's that, do you mean coz that's the kids section

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                  I sat with the Brighton fans at the Withdean when we sold out our paltry allocations. I've had rougher nights at the old Top Hat club.
                  The Top Hat in Northfields had a good few scraps in there back in the day

Most of the rucks kicked off because Barry Jay's music was so bad!!
                  I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

when

when portsmouth came into the loft end,it was a differant situation
                    we as supporters sat in horror as me and my two hundred were caught up in the south africa road
                    we were helpless to help the girl guides and clubs who screamed out in ellerslie road r block for help
                    the feeling of helplessness was too much for the battle hardend men around me
                    never again would qpr leave that end vulerable,and when brighton go in that endthere will be almost one thousand fractions of all the old
                    de commisiioned units these guys dont go to football to cause trouble but they will take the brighton fans decision to enter the loftus road end as an act of war
                    the only place that brighton fans will be in trouble is the loft end
                    if they went in the ellerslie they are almost certain of getting out with out incident,if they go in the south africa road they will be almost guaranteed a safe match because in these two sections there are many fans who them selves have enterd the grounds of many clubs and sat patiently and watched qpr
                    BUT THE BRIGHTON FANS MUST REALISE THERE IS NO WAY OUT OF THE LOFT END THE PORTSMOUTH FANS FOUND THAT OUT THERE WILL BE A BUILD UP OF THREE THOUSAND QPR FANS WAITING FOR THEM,so please somebody get onto there site and strongly recomend to stay off that loft end
                    IF THEY ENTER THE LOFT END IT WILL BE SEEN AS ATTACKING
                    THE WEAK AND VULERABLE AND WILL BE MET WITH UNIMAGINABLE FORCE
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

just stick two gilhoolies in each stand. problem solved.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

WELL

WELL THE GILHOOLIES WOULD MAYBE IGNORE THEM AS THEY ARE WITHOUT TOO MANY CODES OF ETHICS BUT QPR FANS THERE WILL GO ABSOLUTELY MAD I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT
                        not since portsmouth has anybody dared to go into that end,if brighton go into that end they will meet some pretty angry qpr fans because ten year old children will get caught up in this,and thats not cricket
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I agree with every word.

Comment

Up our #### up our ####, we want your blue flags up our ####.

I'll get my coat

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                              WELL THE GILHOOLIES WOULD MAYBE IGNORE THEM AS THEY ARE WITHOUT TOO MANY CODES OF ETHICS BUT QPR FANS THERE WILL GO ABSOLUTELY MAD I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT
                              not since portsmouth has anybody dared to go into that end,if brighton go into that end they will meet some pretty angry qpr fans because ten year old children will get caught up in this,and thats not cricket
                              Ted what happened to peace and love at QPR that you told us about with fans singing songs and enjoying each others company

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                                Up our #### up our ####, we want your blue flags up

I'll get my coat
                                Problem is they won't just be content with a blue flag unfortunately !

Comment

Working...
                                X