Fisty Cuffs After Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    I see the grey haired beast yesterday.long way from any trouble tho.was father mick there waving his crutch
    I heard he ran on the pitch and chinned the ref back in the old days. Not sure how true that is.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
      I heard he ran on the pitch and chinned the ref back in the old days. Not sure how true that is.
      Tis true jimmy,that's lees dad.father mick is a friend of the families.lovely,lovely bloke
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

oh yeah van, you are right. sorry got them mixed up.

Comment

oh yeah van, you are right. sorry got them mixed up.
          No sweat jimmy,father mick has just had the op on his bum .reckon he could earn double bubble in Thailand now lol

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            crikey im getting told that fractions of our elite black guards were on display that would account for birmingham getting a tonking
            New something was going down when I saw plenty of 80's lads out in numbers, OB new it as well as they were tracking various groups

Comment

I hate wolves fans the most out of the midlands clubs, though the stoke lot have got the worst reputation
              Me too, 3 of us got confronted by about a dozen of there's champ winning season and 1 tos*er put a knife to me throat.

Comment

Id behave like a khunt if I lived somewhere that makes Mordor look like Barbados

Comment

read a brum forum that said we were lucky that "we" picked on a few lads and not the zulu youth lot....dear me.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Saw the great taxis driver Joe hylton, cracking mullet and receives allot of respect from fellow fans because of it.

Bit like Ming in flash gordon, just demands respect and gets it.

On Par with gerry francis imo
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

About 20-30 brum fans was at the shepherd and flock looking for a pub to 'go for' before the game.. all dressed like the stoke fans on transfer deadline day - so they did stand out a bit.. constantly doing some solvent abuse in the toilets aswell - anyways one chant of we are qpr set em off and then the old bill came with horses.

personally think its a load of old ******** anyway.. but in this case they was looking for it all day...
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Birmingham got their pants pulled down.they might want to get their tactics right next time.little ol rangers eh,love it !

Comment

hooliganism is dying

hooliganism is dying,now its no longerr massive firms clashing now everyone seems to attack in 20sor30s,but theres always someone who has got that knock out punch

the millernium game was the last time that qpr put 1000 plus into battle
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                            birmingham got their pants pulled down.they might want to get their tactics right next time.little ol rangers eh,love it !
                            booooooommmm....
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                              hooliganism is dying,now its no longerr massive firms clashing now everyone seems to attack in 20sor30s,but theres always someone who has got that knock out punch

the millernium game was the last time that qpr put 1000 plus into battle
                              the lot around the shepherd and flock was mainly teenagers who had a few older lads.. just jumped up little danny dyer wannabes really.
                              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                              Lovejoy: "No?!"
                              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

its

its yet another signal that hooliganism is dying brummies would once have attacked us 500 strong now there firm has deminished to 30 little schoolboys

its as the experts predicted,the next generation of football fans are going to be like rugby fans its going to be all cuddles and kisses
                                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X