Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hoilett

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zeberdee
    Silver Seat
    • Nov 2012
    • 1599

    #16
    Originally posted by hooploft
    Well he wasn't missed when he went off yesterday in fact his absence improved our game
    well when ekotto/kranjcar are fit i think them on the the left will deliver more than jh who just dont make nearly enough from openings or pass to better placed teammates.
    but for weds i was thinking of swp which is not really an upgrade. what line up was you thinking of?

    Comment

    • Kevin Mcleod
      Referee
      • Aug 2013
      • 17322

      #17
      He's actually even used as rhyming slang for sh it now.

      Comment

      • dogsrrs
        Gold Seat
        • Mar 2013
        • 6671

        #18
        Originally posted by zeberdee
        well when ekotto/kranjcar are fit i think them on the the left will deliver more than jh who just dont make nearly enough from openings or pass to better placed teammates.
        but for weds i was thinking of swp which is not really an upgrade. what line up was you thinking of?
        Much the same as that SWP more of team player imo , Faulin in place of O niell the rest the same unless H thinks he can go with Ekotto in place of Clint

        Comment

        • gator
          Gold Seat
          • Aug 2010
          • 6791

          #19
          Originally posted by jimmycarter
          I think his passing or lack of it could improve as well. He's exciting I know that, but all fancy with not much end product for me. Oh and he's Sick note. I'm not against him or slagging him off, I'm just saying what I think, and that is he's a bit over rated. I would of just liked to of gotten 7 million for him of stoke. Cos I think that's the most he will ever be worth, and the most we will ever be offered.
          I'm with Jimmy on this one, just not enough end product and very injury prone! As zeb says he is a threat to opposing defences but I see him as a squad player when and if he is ever fit again!
          @gatorTFC

          Comment

          • qprted
            CCG
            • May 2010
            • 9639

            #20
            well

            well my thoughts on hoilett are hes so very young he will improve i think his confidence is still shot to pieces over laast season,but us being twelve points clear of the division by christmas should get him really doing the buisness,his true valuation in 5 years time will be about 12 million so i think keep him and develop him,but i dont rate the other geezer phillips from blackpool but i would love to be proven
            wrong imagine if both hoilett and phillips get into double figures
            Click here to view my blog.

            More...

            Comment

            • willis1980
              Silver Seat
              • Apr 2011
              • 1162

              #21
              i like him, although he is one of those players that has to want to play well as last season proved (for some it comes naturally for him it simply doesnt). Possibly last season was his moment of clarity, he mightve realised hes not quite as good as he thinks he is. putting the onion in the basket is his main problem, hes hopeless at pulling the trigger (remember tottenham away last season!!!!). That run he went on vs brum on the weekend and then fluffed shows what im on about. Maybe sccchhhteeeve can work on that with him.

              Comment

              Working...