X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...your-team.html

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
      who is there to sign on loan? i can think of nicky manyard and thats it tbh
      Been named in Cardiff's 25 (assuming you mean Maynard).
      Last edited by jmelanie; 05-09-2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        Loan market opens next week,and as has been said loan would last for 3 months only,so do we get in a striker straight away( only for loan to run out early December) or wait a few weeks and have him here to cover busy Christmas period.The risk we take in waiting of course is that the good ones could be snapped up quickly??
        Get a loan striker in straight away.

No good waiting for a month. December we can always play Austin & Johnson or that Mo Sharriff

Comment

imo xmas fixtures are a fairly minor consideration. far more important to get the right player, someone who brings something different to the team, that plays with the right attitude, who the manager can "bet his life on" like the rest of the signings.

tbh i wouldn't really be shocked if things ticked over for a while before any new player(s) arrived. you can always find players that you need if you look for them but nothing looks broken to me in the current squad.

first xi attacking wise there is
          creative flair - Barton, Kranjcar, Carroll
          wing play - Hoilett, Phillip, SWP
          goals - AJ, Austin
          hold up play - Zamora

that looks like a fair bit to be going on with to me. If I was going to add something it would be to upgrade Zamora, but I don't see any big holes or nightmares or urgent need to get someone in myself.
          Last edited by zeberdee; 05-09-2013, 10:17 AM.

Comment

A lot of the targets we were apparently after have been named in their team's 25 man squads...

Comment

After 25 man squads have been named there is very little to choose from,an injury to any of our 2 and half strikers and we find ourselves in trouble,we have a million midfielders but very short up front,I hope Harry has someone in mind already,probably a free agent or an non premiership player

Comment

Robbie Keane might be a short term solution if he is available

Comment

We've done fantastic business this summer considering the mess we had to sort out but for the life of me I can't understand why this situation hasn't been sorted out

Comment

Working...
                  X