Can the 19 game run be beaten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
    19 games unbeaten , any Warnock haters on here need to remember this. How many other teams have ever done that?
    I think Forest Arsenal and perhaps Liverpool have gone the whole season unbeaten. Not sure though.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      That's the trouble with ignore....you still see the ignored person if they are quoted by someone else. Not ideal!!
      They need zapping completely.
      murder?

Comment

I said at the beginning of the season a relegation team need a good start to sweep away the evils of last season ! So that is one tick in the box.

Personally I feel we are not playing amazing football and we can move up a few gears, what with the new signings and keeping Barton and Johnson I feel very confident we can continue our good form. We should believe we can beat anyone !!

However...this is the championship which is full of banana skins !! So we must stay focused !

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          I think Forest Arsenal and perhaps Liverpool have gone the whole season unbeaten. Not sure though.
          I thought Wenger's Arsenal were the only team to ever have an unbeaten season (in the league) in the top division. Not 100% sure but that's what I thought. Pretty sure Liverpool never did it. No idea about the lower divisions though.

Had to look it up. One other team has done it: PRESTON! In the League's inaugural season, 1888-89!
          http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/...league-season/
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Knowing QPR, we will lose at Millwall.
            My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
              Warlock haters - are there any on here?
              You would't believe it but there are.

Comment

We can do it... But, we won't...

The team has to settle and we are some way from that yet. Man, we haven't even played that well yet !

But, it's all irrelevant. We WILL be there at the end, and that's the main thing.

Just loving having my Rangers back...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                  Yes, although all it will take is 1 shock defeat ala Swindon for this board to go into meltdown again!

When we lost to Swindon the amount of moaners come out of the woodwork it was unbelievable. But the same goes the other way, we are doing well and seen 2 threads which is stupid after 5 games, this 1 and telling every1 the odds of us going unbeaten the who season. How bout we just worry about being promoted this season. This league is much better than the 1 we won it a few a seasons back (don't get me wrong, what we achieved was amazing) and just getting a good start is what we should be proud of. Maybe do this thread if we are unbeaten after 12 games. Until then, 1 game at a time. As the saying goes 'keep calm and carry on'
                  'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                  X