Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the 19 game run be beaten

If so how far will it go and if not when is it likely to stop

To quote a great man... 'Let's not start sucking each other's d***s quite yet'

Let's take it one game at a time. Pride before a fall and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      To quote a great man... 'Let's not start sucking each other's d***s quite yet'

Let's take it one game at a time. Pride before a fall and all that.
      So you aint got an opinion, thats all you had to say.

Comment

Well I will share an opinion with you, on paper I can't see us being beaten in September or October as a start.

I must tell myself not too get carried away as I never expected QPR, even without a full first team, too lose to Swindon!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
          So you aint got an opinion, thats all you had to say.
          That was my opinion.

Comment

Yes, although all it will take is 1 shock defeat ala Swindon for this board to go into meltdown again!

Comment

As said above game by game. Best to tackle the mountain immediately in front of us instead of worrying about the one over the peak

Comment

Marshy reckons it can, but only if we don't lose one of our first 20 league matches. He went on to mention something along the lines of; Birmingham will be our next tough test yet, but it will be tougher in the match after against Brighton. But then you to remember we play Yeovil away straight after that. Winning or drawing those could mean Middlesborough could be even trickery, but Barnsley followed by Millwall and Burnley just means it will get tougher because in his humbled opinion all those teams will be in the top 4. Without defeat in those could all have an impact on how we perform against Derby and not losing that will then effect whether we beat or draw against the likes of Reading, Charlton and Doncaster. He then went on to warn that due to the fact we get less sunlight in December, players could be suffering with a vitamin D deficiency, so the match against Bournemouth is where is will get even tougher. It don't help playing Blackburn after that which could be tougher still, but in all honesty the match against Blackpool followed by Leicester, Notts Forest and Watford is where it could get the most interesting. In his opinion which is always right so you better listen and take heed, that if we don't lose any of those matches then we could remain undefeated. If, but only if, we don't lose any of those matches thou!

Comment

Well the bad news is that Leeds away game we lost 2-0 was my first game of that season , and led to me to labelled JONAH !

The good news is I've been to 4 out of 5 so far this season SO when we do finally lose I won't get the blame for it !

AND MY NASTY NAME CALLING BULLYING (SO CALLED) FRIENDS can find someone else to victimise, to shatter their self confidence, to terrorise with their cruelly worded texts, to turn into someone who would only go out to buy a paper in the dark ............

BARSTEWARDS the lot of ya !
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

good post dazzer!

Comment

Some one needs to get Warnocks lucky shorts. and stick them on Harry quick

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
                        Some one needs to get Warnocks lucky shorts. and stick them on Harry quick
                        Harry's just as superstitious.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                          Well the bad news is that Leeds away game we lost 2-0 was my first game of that season , and led to me to labelled JONAH !

The good news is I've been to 4 out of 5 so far this season SO when we do finally lose I won't get the blame for it !

AND MY NASTY NAME CALLING BULLYING (SO CALLED) FRIENDS can find someone else to victimise, to shatter their self confidence, to terrorise with their cruelly worded texts, to turn into someone who would only go out to buy a paper in the dark ............

BARSTEWARDS the lot of ya !
                          *cheers supportively, but not loud enough to startle NW*

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                            Marshy reckons it can, but only if we don't lose one of our first 20 league matches. He went on to mention something along the lines of; Birmingham will be our next tough test yet, but it will be tougher in the match after against Brighton. But then you to remember we play Yeovil away straight after that. Winning or drawing those could mean Middlesborough could be even trickery, but Barnsley followed by Millwall and Burnley just means it will get tougher because in his humbled opinion all those teams will be in the top 4. Without defeat in those could all have an impact on how we perform against Derby and not losing that will then effect whether we beat or draw against the likes of Reading, Charlton and Doncaster. He then went on to warn that due to the fact we get less sunlight in December, players could be suffering with a vitamin D deficiency, so the match against Bournemouth is where is will get even tougher. It don't help playing Blackburn after that which could be tougher still, but in all honesty the match against Blackpool followed by Leicester, Notts Forest and Watford is where it could get the most interesting. In his opinion which is always right so you better listen and take heed, that if we don't lose any of those matches then we could remain undefeated. If, but only if, we don't lose any of those matches thou!
                            Thought you had him on ignore?

Comment

the kiss of death thread
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                              X