There will be some special players coming to the championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There will be some special players coming to the championship

When the loan window reopens for the Championship clubs there will be some top class players plying their trade in the championship

Important to look at who's not named in Spurs squad in the forward section for us but there will be some big names available I believe and will be playing at various clubs interesting times ahead.

When are the squads announced
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

The three strikers at spurs will be named in their 25.

Comment

The squads are usually announced a day or two after the deadline, so I expect these to be tomorrow evening at the latest.

The loan market opens next week.

I believe the rules are a maximum of 3 loans from one club, so QPR can only loan out one more player from Spurs.

QPR can also sign players on loan from Football league clubs and loans for players like Nakhi Wells can be agreed with a view to a perm deal in January. That's how QPR got Buzsaky from Plymouth or Peterborough signed Gayle from Dag&Red etc.

Redknapp is likely to need to sign another striker, because Zamora is not going to be of much use whilst playing with an injury problem and I really don't know what frame of mind Johnson will be in now that his deal did not go through.

Shane Long is in a similar position at WBA as is Anichibee at Everton. Both were on the verge of leaving, but ended up staying and could find themselves left out of the 25 man squads. Beccio is another who could be a possible loan target.

Comment

Becchio would really be a good signing. Proven in the Championship.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Carlton Cole found a club yet?

Comment

Be great if we can utilise the loan window and bring in one more cb and another striker and think we are laughing!!

Comment

Working...
              X