Good luck...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck...........

........To the young uns tonight in america playing the pool! COM ON U R,SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSS
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Top post

Total vibe about the club at the moment is positive and Gallen and his U18s are doing a great job

Best of luck guys

Comment

im so c ock a hoop im gonna crack open another bottle!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        im so c ock a hoop im gonna crack open another bottle!!
        Im thinking me old mucker your c ock has seen many hoop!!!!!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Hell fire!!!!!!,.............. just seen our youngsters beat Inter Milan on friday 3-1 to get to this final......Congratulations to Steve Gallen and the lads,.....successful trip already........be nice to win the final though.

Comment

U18 lifted the trophy early this morning winning 5 1 against Liverpool

Congratulations to them and Steven Gallen

The club is in safe hands with his and Birchams involvement and I would not be against them being given a bigger role for Youth Development as both are Rangers through and trough and have a passion for developing kids

Comment

What a fantastic result. Well done to all those involved.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

The club is in safe hands with his and Birchams involvement and I would not be against them being given a bigger role for Youth Development as both are Rangers through and trough and have a passion for developing kids
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think they'll be given a bigger role especially with the new academy due to be built.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

WHAAAT!!!!!.....that's absolutely fantastic!!!....5-1!!!.....

Comment

like to see them given a pitch welcome from the fans against brum!e

Comment

Deserve it Facto, good idea

Comment

I go along with that, Facta.

Well done Steve Gallen, Mark Bircham, and of course, the young guns of Queen's Park Rangers.

Comment

from little acorns.......................

Comment

A very good idea mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X