If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
It's more important to get players out in the window for me
Yes. That's why I think he should be back up for Hoilett.
Fair enough Rich, he sure can cross it (although so can Suk Young), but defensively both are worrying. Plus has he ever played 3 consecutive games for us ?
Fair enough Rich, he sure can cross it (although so can Suk Young), but defensively both are worrying. Plus has he ever played 3 consecutive games for us ?
I agree and that's why I've said we should get a LB in.
Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.
Comment