Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

It's more important to get players out in the window for me

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QPR Richard
    Gold Seat
    • Sep 2011
    • 6489

    #31
    Originally posted by stainrodisalegend
    Unless Traore has a big attitude problem off field wd be v sorry to see him go - great player going forward.
    Yes. That's why I think he should be back up for Hoilett.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

    Comment

    • QPR1976
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 2391

      #32
      Originally posted by QPR Richard
      Yes. That's why I think he should be back up for Hoilett.


      Fair enough Rich, he sure can cross it (although so can Suk Young), but defensively both are worrying. Plus has he ever played 3 consecutive games for us ?

      Comment

      • QPR Richard
        Gold Seat
        • Sep 2011
        • 6489

        #33
        Originally posted by QPR1976
        Fair enough Rich, he sure can cross it (although so can Suk Young), but defensively both are worrying. Plus has he ever played 3 consecutive games for us ?
        I agree and that's why I've said we should get a LB in.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

        Comment

        Working...