Harry reiterating W12's point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry reiterating W12's point

"We've brought in a good group of lads, lads that we know already and that can do a job - not someone from god knows where"

W12Ranger has had a lot of stick lately but seems he was spot on all along.

Which point are you referring to?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

As did Green in a pre-match interview...............W12 is Rob Green!!!!!

Comment

It is more to do with him knowing them players than anything else wherever they are from

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          Which point are you referring to?
          the one deepcut took offence to
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            the one deepcut took offence to
            Go on.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
              "We've brought in a good group of lads, lads that we know already and that can do a job - not someone from god knows where"

W12Ranger has had a lot of stick lately but seems he was spot on all along.
              You'll certainly get plenty of Brownie pts for this post. Although I think ypu will find most sensible posters agree with w12 quite often. Great result and the positive is we can keep on improving. All positives for me although I am a big fan of austin but unfortunately he played like thomas priskin with boots to match unfortunately. Still offers more than zamora and will play much better than today and a goal will be the key
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                You'll certainly get plenty of Brownie pts for this post. Although I think ypu will find most sensible posters agree with w12 quite often. Great result and the positive is we can keep on improving. All positives for me although I am a big fan of austin but unfortunately he played like thomas priskin with boots to match unfortunately. Still offers more than zamora and will play much better than today and a goal will be the key
                Austin was superb today weare. Yeah he didn't score but he had what 2 clear cut shooting chances? Worked and worked and his control is fantastic, chest traps etc

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Austin was superb today weare. Yeah he didn't score but he had what 2 clear cut shooting chances? Worked and worked and his control is fantastic, chest traps etc
                  Don't get me wrong dave I am a huge austin fan and I don't have concerns with his ability and I was at the sheff wed game and like you said has a great touch and is an intelligent footballer but he will play miles better than he did today.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Don't get me wrong dave I am a huge austin fan and I don't have concerns with his ability and I was at the sheff wed game and like you said has a great touch and is an intelligent footballer but he will play miles better than he did today.
                    Bar scoring he won't. He done everything bar score. I fail to see what more the bloke can do? Joey's passing was pretty woeful at times.

Comment

Yeah fair enough mate, we haven't clicked yet imo, but the team are picking up not only points but wins, but i do feel we can get better must admit. Although 0-2 at Leeds (which it should have been) is great result

Comment

The word clueless comes to mind he was excellent today, works hard, makes good runs, is always a focal point for attacks and contributed to the goal.

Comment

Hoping to see a couple of frenchies on loan tbh, and a viking too, plus an english playmaker, a 20 goal a season striker, and baird too, is that too much to ask

Comment

W12 was always right IMO but I didn't know how to word it. The fact is British players are used to this football from a young age
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                              Hoping to see a couple of frenchies on loan tbh, and a viking too, plus an english playmaker, a 20 goal a season striker, and baird too, is that too much to ask
                              Yes it is, we won't be getting any loans in
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X